Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Outdoor Pig Run

TX_2_Pigs

Cavy Slave
How cool is this? I saw this on Collections Etc. Everything they have is under $20. This is an outdoor cat run but read the description. (bold added by me)
Provide your cat with a safe environment to run and play outside. Weather-resistant, outdoor tunnel is made of sturdy polyester fishnet attached to a rectangular wire frame. Cats love taking a walk on the wild side in this protective environment while they stay secure from traffic, dogs, or predators. Can also be used for other small pets such as rabbits, guinea pigs or ferrets. Easily mounts into the ground with 4 stakes and telescopes to a roomy four feet. Measures 17 1/2"H x 48"W x 14"D.
Outdoor Cat Tunnel and housewares. Items as low as $9.99, nothin' over $20 at Collections Etc.!

They also have the cubes but they aren't that great of a value for the money.
Interlocking Storage Cubes and housewares. Items as low as $9.99, nothin' over $20 at Collections Etc.!

They have a bunch of other stuff that would make cool piggy accessories too.

newpiggiemommy

Cavy Slave
Thanks for the info. I saw a lot of things I want to buy and even more that I can try to make! Thanks again!

JarBax

Cavy Slave
I'd be concerned that the fishnet is on the ground too - not sure what it would be like on piggy feet or whether they might try to eat it - or inadvertantly take a nibble whilst eating the grass - if the grass could get through the holes...Maybe you could cut the bottom out - but it looks like they could escape underneath. Sorry to see only the pitfalls. :(

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.