PDA

View Full Version : what is the easiest way to make a ramp?

tuggles
11-28-04, 08:10 pm
I looked in ramps. and I think I've looked at all of the pictures, and I can't find a picture of anything I've got here at home to make a ramp. HOw sad is that? please help me, I finally have an upstairs for my boogars, and now I can't make a ramp??? waaaah

amy

Piglet
11-29-04, 01:13 pm
Ok, do you have any spare cubes left over? I got two cubes and bent them in half. I connected them together with a cable tie and then covered the cubes with old carpet. (with cable ties).

*LovesGinny*
12-01-04, 09:46 pm
I did the same thing but then duct taped coroplast on top, then covered it in a towel. Then i have a piece of cardboard underneath that for support. the towel hides all the under stuff so that Harry doesn't chew on the grids, which gets really annoying at 3 am!

endzie
01-03-05, 04:44 am
If you have extra grids.. Just bend one side halfway and tie them together with zip ties. Be sure to cover the bottom of the grids and your done.

Poohbear
01-03-05, 06:38 am
yes that is how I did my ramp.

phantac
01-03-05, 11:31 am
i purchased a wooden bird ladder and tied carpeting on it. it works perfectly

endzie
01-03-05, 01:41 pm
I like the grid setup because you can use the bent grid as a saftey ramp, because the grid acts like a fence to prevent your pigs from falling off while on the ramp.

dagwellismypigy
01-03-05, 02:31 pm
I used duct tape to connect them together i didnt have cable ties at the time