Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Other New Hammy Cage!

Jenni_Feathers

Cavy Star, Photo Contest Winner
Cavy Slave
I made my hamster a new bin cage, its basically the same on the bottom, but I added another bin to the top so its now 2 levels. I'm gonna post pics very very soon (within the hour), she really likes it I just need to perfect the ramp, the one now isnt gonna fall but it wobbles shen she goes up it and is scary for her, I'm having my dad make her a really nice one out of wood this weekend.

Here are pictures;

^the whole thing

^the down stairs

^ the upstairs (sorry bad quality pic)

^another of the upstairs

Wow, that looks great! I never did use BIN cages but this seems as if it would work very well. She doesn't chew one the cage? Is there anyway you could make side vents with hardware cloth to add more ventilation?

Oh, and I don't see any hammie pics yet ;)

No, she dosent chew on it, I would like to add some extra vents ecspecially to the top, but I'm afraid she might get out by climbing them, she is a big time climber and she can almost get out of the bottom now, when standing on her back legs her nose comes to about 1/2 an inch from the top :eek: (well when standing on her igloo)

I've got pictures of her too, :)
New Hammy Cage!

New Hammy Cage!

New Hammy Cage!

Aw! She is adorable. I love that first picture, you should send that into a pet calendar or something!

What is her name?

What is your little beauty's name?

Her name is Goldie, not very creative I know, I dont really like it but thats what she was named when my sister had her, before she gave her to me but I kept it.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.