Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Other My kittys-Hankie Pankie George and Angel

Jenni_Feathers

Cavy Star, Photo Contest Winner
Cavy Slave
Ya'll have been introduced to my piggys and know a bit about them, but I've never introduced you to their best friends, Hankie and Angel, my cats. Hankie Pankie George (aka Hankie) is a 5 yr old, somesorta mixed breed, really shy cat. He dosent really like people and is basically has a typical cat attitude of "I'm too good for you, how dare you touch my beautiful fur, how dare you wake me up" etc. He loves to go camping and drive in the car, its so funny the looks we get :cool: We found him as a stray, who had most likely been dumped by his owner (people seem to think that if you dump a cat out in the country it'll survive off the land and wont be put down like at the humane society) he really young, just barely weaned, and with his sister who'll I'll get to in a minute. When we found him, in the ditch at the end of our driveway, he was with his littermate who we also kept and named Anna. When we had 1st found them they had severe fleas which we cleared up in several flea dips and they each had severe worms, to the point that Hankie was actaully vomiting them up, after getting those cleared up, we had 2 very sweet kittens. Until Anna started getting ill, she wasnt herself and she didnt wanna eat and her eyes looked wierd. We took her to a local vet, he didnt know what was wrong with her, he gave us many dif. medicines with no luck, after many trips to that vet we decided to take her to the animal hospital in St. Louis. There we find out that she has kitty lukemia (sp?) and was anemic(sp?) , her chances even with treatment were less than 10% because of her age and weakened ammune system, we put her to sleep.:weepy: Hankie was very depressed, he lost his sister and best friend, he never wanted to play and just sulked around all day calling for her. 6 mths pass and we miss our crazy kitty Hankie, we deciede to adopt him a friend, who we name Angel. He is still never the kitty he used to be before his sister died, maybe becuase he is no longer a kitten and maybe he still misses her, but he isnt as depressed and loner like any more. Now to introduce you to Angel. Angel is a 4 yrs old dlh, we adopted her from a vet clinic where someone brought her whole litter in after finding them in a box outside of a store, they werent even weaned yet they were barely a week old. The nice people at the clinic had bottle fed them and stuff untill they were old enough for normal kitten food, then they put them up for adoption. Angel is one of the most unique cats ever, she acts like a dog lol maye because the way she was raised, who knows. But she follows you around like a dog all day it actually can get annoying. She meows to you and talks to you you say "hi gellie" and she says "meow meow meow meow" its so cute and funny. Even when she walks into a room, I'll be on my bed watching tv and she pushes open the door and comes in and says "meow meow " its so cute, she is alot of fun. She also likes people, alot! Whenever we come home she runs to the door to greet us and when ever people come over she is always 1st in line to see who they are. She isnt a big fan of car rides and camping like the rest of the animals, ecsepcially Hankie, but she is getting better. She ushally stays in her carrier when we stop, while Hankie like to put on his harness and snifter around. Here are some pictures of my lil babies, and one of Anna. Angel is the one with longer dark black hair and Hankie is the one with blackish brownish greyish stipe like things. But 1st here is one of Anna:
006.jpg

Hankie and Angel in next posts...........

Jenni_Feathers

Cavy Slave
Hankie Pankie George:
VCLP0682.jpg

VCLP0671.jpg

SANY0703.jpg

SANY0706.jpg

Jenni_Feathers

Cavy Slave
more of Hankie:
SANY0693.jpg

SANY0647.jpg

SANY0632.jpg

confirmationandpets028.jpg

CampingPeidmont050.jpg

Jenni_Feathers

Cavy Slave
And now for Angel:
070.jpg

002-12.jpg

013-3.jpg

025.jpg

011.jpg

Jenni_Feathers

Cavy Slave
and even more Angel:
003.jpg

SANY0656.jpg

SANY0695.jpg

PetWallpapers002-1.jpg

024.jpg

Jenni_Feathers

Cavy Slave
...and a few group pics
006_3A.jpg

SANY0644.jpg

SANY0646.jpg

SANY0609.jpg

YANGLiCiOUS

Cavy Slave
So cute!
I always love it 2 species can co-exist happily.

Jenni_Feathers

Cavy Slave
lol me too, it makes my life alot easier.

Tophica

Cavy Slave
Ahhh! I love your cats, I have two dogs and one will try and lick, mother the pigs(even though hes a boy) and the other will eat them:eek: if he had the chance.

Jenni_Feathers

Cavy Slave
Ahhh! I love your cats, I have two dogs and one will try and lick, mother the pigs(even though hes a boy) and the other will eat them:eek: if he had the chance.

I have 3 dogs too, but luckily all my animals get along very well.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.