Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

This website

Piglet

Cavy Slave
I was wondering, how did you find this site? Way back in march, when I was told I could get guinea pigs I started searching on google and one of the links direceted me to cavy spirit which then had a link to this website. I remember searching through the old cavy cages forum, which looked so different, but then it got re vamped into this one.

mncavylover

Cavy Slave
Hmmm... I wasn't here then, I just joined this June while looking for info on mites and such. I found this forum then through google (I believe) before then when looking for caging info and pics, and that's when I looked through the info and the galleries. For a while I didn't know there was a forum, so I joined once I found it and needed info.

Treen

Cavy Slave
I was on the old forum too - not sure if I found it when I was on the site figuring out how to make the cages, or after that!

tashagurl

Cavy Slave
I needed a better cage solution because I had like twelve pigs at the time and like five pet store cages in my bedroom.

GuineasGalore

Cavy Slave
My friend was going to get a guinea pig, and i was trying to find cage prices, when i found this site

Emily F.

Cavy Slave
I suppose I was just looking up information on guinea pigs, and cages.

kavykritter

Cavy Slave
i found it through a search engine recently when i was looking up "guinea pig" or something on google to get my first guinea pigs.
I am going to get them sometime next week , after all the stuff i ordered arrives, and i found a great guinea pig rescue i'm gonna get them from. YAY!!! can't wait, i'm so happy!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.