Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register
  • If you need a specific country prefix that isn't listed, please contact the staff.

Australia From Christchurch

fleur

Cavy Slave
Hi Im from ChCh any one else looking at this from ChCh.I was on the main forum but got tired of the way they jump down your throat if you buy from a pet store or feed food that they dont like when all your asking for is for some information.Got to scared to ask anything lol.

dagwellismypigy

Cavy Slave
you shouldnt be. the only thing you should never EVER say is that petstores are ok. they dont get too mad about much else. oo and breeders. so avoid those topics and you should be pretty safe lol. believe me ive learned my lesson

mncavylover

Cavy Slave
That's cool, fleur! Hey, I'm sorry if I "jumped down" anyone's throat. I really don't mean to, so I apologize if you take it that way.

cinn&sprinslave

Cavy Slave
I don't think anyone really "jumps down peoples throats" everyone has their own opinion and people should be able to state their opinion (as long as its in a nice way). If you don't bring up a subject that you know will cause problems (esp. buying from petstores in adopting, petstores are ok, and breeders are ok. Because you knew when you joined that the majority of this forum does not agree with any of those things.) then people won't start a debate lol.
And we don't have a problem with you if you buy supplies from petstores, but everyone has their preferances. And some people prefer to buy from stores that don't sell animals. And seeing as this forum is not breeder friendly or petstore friendly naturaly people will advise you to adopt rather than buy.......

Anyways thats awesome fleur!!! You should come post in the General Chat! I promise we won't bite! LOL!!!

Last edited:

Emily F.

Cavy Slave
"If you don't bring up a subject that you know will cause problems (esp. buying from petstores in adopting, petstores are ok, and breeders are ok."

If you know it will bring up a problem, I really don't care if people get mad. It's a free country. People might not like alot of the stuff that people say sometimes, but don't let that get in your way of saying whatever you want.

People shouldnt be getting all mad when people say "I bought my guinea pig from the petstores". Or..." I think petstores are O.K."

It's the persons descion.

LoL

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.