Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register
  • If you need a specific country prefix that isn't listed, please contact the staff.

Australia Grids on Sale

Prickle

Cavy Slave
Thanks, ordered mine:p

Is this the only place we can get them? I tried Target and Howards storage but they had no idea what i was talking about.

pigsforlife

Cavy Slave
I previously tried Target, Howards Storage World, Big W and Bunnings to no avail. Where are you located?

Some people over east, in QLD have had better luck with Bunnings (if you supply your location I may be able to provide you with a specific Bunnings), others have found them at Aldi. Check out ebay, another person found her grids there.

Prickle

Cavy Slave
Hey, I'm in Jimboomba. QLD.

Bunnings and Ebay came up nil. But if I'll look in Aldi if there's one near me.:D

Thanks

pigsforlife

Cavy Slave
If you cant get any grids from some place close, I defiantley recommend buying off deals direct. They are on sale at the moment, so the sooner the better if you want to save some cash.

Are any of these places near you:

101 Browns Plains Rd,(Cnr Webber St)
(07) 3800 8788
$8.49 for a pack of 5 grids and connectors.

Bunnings Woodridge
It's Cnr Kingston Rd and Compton Rd.
$8.49 for a pack of 5 grids and connectors

Apparently Carseldine Bunnings also had some grids in, as did Cannon Hill Bunnings.

Also try checking out The Reject Shop.

Umm..I am sure there is a site with a couple of places where you can find grids *toddles off to find it*. Right, here we go, check this site out (broken link removed)

Let me know if that helps.

*NOTE: The Bunnings Stores I mentioned may no longer have the grids stocked, although they did at one point. Defiantley give them a call if not anything else*

JeevesIsMyPig

Cavy Slave
Ive been 2 all bunning in syd
They all have them in the storage isle thhere flat packed so you cantsee them took me 2 hours 2 fnd them...

newbie meggie

Cavy Slave
In melbourne I found mine in Bunnings - storage area :)

Kendra AU

Cavy Slave
Yup, in Tasmania we got ours at Bunnings too. They claimed they didn't have them but we made the hour plus drive over to check and we found them in the storage area as well. They are called Build a Crate ;)

Kendra

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.