Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Pictures of other Pets

tashagurl

Cavy Slave
I know some people dont like posting pic of themselves but pets are a different matter. Here are mine. Kasey is the golden retriever, Lani is the yorkie mix, Spooky is the cat in the basket, and Sarabie is the cat in the cage.

I can't see the pictures because they are so small!

• Post hidden due to user being banned.
Sorry I guess it didnt work.

How do you attach files? Sorry posting pics on this forum is confusing. On other forums you can upload pictures in your post from your hard drive.

You can either put the url in between the img tags, or you can click on "manage attachments" (under a normal reply text box). Hope that helps!

Ok, well, you can just post it on a site like https://tinypic.com , save the url of the photo, and put it between the tags like this (without the spaces before and after the []s):

[ img ]enter the url here[ /img]

Let me try this again.

It worked!! Thats Sarabie by the way.

Great, glad you got it. Cute cat! =)

A picture of Lynxy a foster Ragdoll kitten (pic taken two days ago)
(broken link removed)

Chibet (RIP) (the day after we adopted her)
(broken link removed)

Moonlight Picture (this was when he was a baby he is now 1 year old)
(broken link removed)

Joey Picture (baby pic)
(broken link removed)

Mia Picture
(broken link removed)

Frosty Pic
(broken link removed)

Last edited:
Thanks he is a little sweetie.
Missy Picture- (broken link removed)
Cats for adoption-
Buddy Picture, he is one of our rescues for adoption- (broken link removed)
Whispy, is for adoption too (baby pic he is now 5 1/2 years)-(broken link removed)
Not pictured Pixie.

A picture of Boo- (broken link removed)
Another pic of Chibet (and Boo)- (broken link removed)

I hope I didn't abuse the photo posting thing like Cavyspirit said in a thread, I just have a lot of pictures and a lot of pets. And I am only posting links, not attaching photos to posts. If you (cavyspirit or Treen or any other moderator) thinks I posted to many links then go ahead and delete them (not that you even need permission lol ;) )

They all are cute. The funny one is Mia.

Is Mia a maine Coon cat? she's the cutest! My mom has a maine coon that's blueish gray...they're so beautiful

Yes Mia is a Maine Coon. She is a sweetie but only with me she bites and scratches everyone else.

Boo is a sweet little guy, he is about 8 months old now. He likes to cuddle when I watch TV.

Im going to re-post the pictures above, but my mom is telling me to get off the computer so I'll have to do it later. The pics are sooo cute. My cat Spooky is part Maine Coon!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.