Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Pet Star show

tashagurl

Cavy Slave
I was watching a tv show on animal planet a few months ago. Its called pet star and it is a pet trick contest. They have some really cool tricks and some stupid ones. There was a guinea pig on the one I saw. It didnt look like a trick though. The boy had the pig sitting in his lap. The boy roughly pushed the guinea pigs hair backwards. The pig screamed, of course. This was the trick. I was so mad. That wasent a trick it was tourcher(sp). Did anybody see that show?

dagwellismypigy

Cavy Slave
I saw that show it made me mad too i think i forgave him tho because it was a pretty cute guinea pig

mncavylover

Cavy Slave
Oh my gosh! That's horrible! I can't believe how stupid people are. Yeah, let's make it scream and call that a trick. Oh, and let's air it on TV so that everyone else can see my really cool idea, especially kids who don't know better! Gosh, I get mad at stuff like this. Whatever happened to common sense?

TinaFabulous
  • Post hidden due to user being banned.

dagwellismypigy

Cavy Slave
the show is calle PET STAR i think. i wanted to take my old guinea pig on the show because i thought he was talented going up stairs i wouldnt take him in for scream

three_piggies

Cavy Slave
For me animal planet is on channel 43. But check your local listings or tv guide, or the tv guide channel lol.

I saw that too, wasnt the kid singing a song as he was pushing the hair up to make the piggy squeal? I think he was singing 'pop goes the weasel' or what ever the heck that weird song is called.

I like Animal Planet over all, but some shows I don't totally like. Like "Thats my Baby" half of the time the animals that are having babies were breed animals, or had only been bred once because they are pure bred, so they 'have' {being sarcastic} to have babies once...
And that stupid vet LA vet show, with that lady who I doubt was an actual vet, I don't know if that is still even on TV but when it was it was totally stupid....
But I like the Animal Curelty Investigation shows {not how the abusive people treat the animals but the other parts of the show like when they rescue them and arrest the animal abuser}.

I also like Emergency Vets, and A Pet Story.
But I don't like King Of the Jungle, Crocidile Hunter, or any show with snakes or reptiles. I prefer small and furry, not scaley and slippery....

Last edited:
TinaFabulous

dagwellismypigy

Cavy Slave
oo i love the pet psychic even though its fake its nicve to see how happy see make people. they had guinea pigs on that show one time to. i dont think they have that show anymorebut then again i havent watched in a while

TinaFabulous

dagwellismypigy

Cavy Slave
animal cops or pet star... except the one with the guinea pig.
and i like the 10 most... shows

KellyMichelle

Cavy Slave
Ohhh, I used to love that pet psychic show, but then it was the same stuff over and over again. And I watched emergency vets for a long time, but then I had to put my dog to sleep, and it just became hard to watch other families go through it sometimes. but on a happier note, i always watch adoption tales...every day! i love it...there were eskimo dogs on it today....verryyyy cute! i like it because the animals are always just the sweetest little things. i always watch animal planet while doing my work (i'm homeschooled)...i'm sucha dork :) ... only a few months til graduation!
~~~Kelly

tashagurl

Cavy Slave
The zoo thing isint on anymore. They hosted it at the SanDiego Zoo. Ive seen it. They took it down now, so I think its over. The pet pyscic is on at like five in the morning my time. The only reason I even saw it at that time was because I needed to get up early for work. One of my favorite show is Animal Miricales. Its on at like 10am. The stories are really awsome. Im home schooled too!

loves2travel

Cavy Slave
that is so awful! oh my gosh, it makes me shiver, its horrible.

cinn&sprinslave

Cavy Slave
Lol I go to online school (same as being home schooled except on a computer).. But I don't watch TV during school, because we don't have cable.
I saw that Pet Star show with the poor piggy! That kid was mean.

KellyMichelle

Cavy Slave
haha
yay home/online schooling!

dagwellismypigy

Cavy Slave
i go to public school but ill still cheer for home schooling WOOH HOME! do you get to sleep in later? just wondering

KellyMichelle

Cavy Slave
yeah. i do alot of it at night...like 11pm. sometime i have to work in the evenings, so i do school during the day until i have to go to work.
my friends that still go to public school want to hang out after they're done w/school, i work around that too...but my mom is strict about making sure it gets done, it just doesn't matter when.

cinn&sprinslave

Cavy Slave
I do most of my school at night (because I don't sleep very much {10 pm - 1 am}), but I do some of it during the day. It depends on how busy I am during the day.

KellyMichelle

Cavy Slave
what program is your online school?
mine's ohdela...ever heard?

cinn&sprinslave

Cavy Slave
Nope never heard of it! Mine is Brigham Young University Independant Study - https://ce.byu.edu/is/site/index.cfm

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.