Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

If we could harness the power of guinea pig poop....

sohappy2beme

Cavy Slave
....I'll bet we could solve the world's energy crisis! I swear I dust bust twice a day then turn around, and it's all back! That isn't even the poops in the litter box--which isn't much, but still more! Sometimes I am curious how much there would be in a week and want to see if I could fill a mayonaise jar or something. Weird huh? :crazy:

QuackXP

Cavy Slave
When I let mine out for an extended floor time last night I could not believe how much product those cute little crap machines produced.

Maisiepaisie

Cavy Slave
Sometimes I am curious how much there would be in a week and want to see if I could fill a mayonaise jar or something. Weird huh? :crazy:
I reckon my pigs could fill a mayonaise jar easily in 2 days. Piggy poops are great for throwing at people but for some reason they get upset about it. Its only piggy poop lol

tattooyu

Cavy Slave
I was watching our Splash in the playpen last night. He produced seven in a row! I shall call him "machine gun" from now on.

ortal

Cavy Slave
I have a very large hand vac, just bought a bigger one, and I have to empty it while cleaning if I clean once a day. Its about the size of a mayonnaise jar.

kwene_2009

Cavy Slave
I know what you mean! But, lucky for me, sometimes when I have Spanky out for his short floor time, (he gets two a day: one short, like 20 to 40 minutes; and one long, an hour or more) he leaves behind no presents! My mom gets frustrated because every time we go in the "guinea pig room," there is a gift left in Spanky's cage! I guess that is just a part of having a pig!

valfl

Cavy Slave
AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!

That seems to be the only thing my husband notices about the pigs. Of course if we measured his poop it would be way more.

After having kids and changing diapers for years, I guess I am just a little less sensitized to poop than he is.

At least the pigs don't grow up to learn how to talk back to you and roll their eyes! :melodrama

Peace out,
Val

sohappy2beme

Cavy Slave
AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!

That seems to be the only thing my husband notices about the pigs. Of course if we measured his poop it would be way more.

After having kids and changing diapers for years, I guess I am just a little less sensitized to poop than he is.

At least the pigs don't grow up to learn how to talk back to you and roll their eyes! :melodrama

Peace out,
Val

Oh my God, you sound like you're where I am with the human kids! Unconditional love--why can't we get that from our kids????? And piggie poop doesn't smell like baby poop! :yuck:

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.