Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register
  • If you need a specific country prefix that isn't listed, please contact the staff.

Australia hei...newbie here.

misterius guy

Cavy Slave
i'm new to the C&C cages ideas but i wanted to make it. anyone know to buy it the corflute and the cubes in melbourne CBD??

Hey there, have you tried to find grids in Bunnings? They are usually in the shelfing sections.

As for the corflute, maybe you could ask your local signwriter or nick some rental sign?

Don’t know if around election time down under you are plagued with lawn signs for whoever is running. I have heard of people in the US contacting there local political party after elections and they will sometimes give you unused signs.

I just thought of a second benefit to this. You could get a sign of someone you where against knowing that your little piggy’s will be peeing and pooping on it. ;)

With an election just announced this week, keep an eye out for posters and talk to your local council about picking them up after the campaign is over.

As far as cubes go, try Bunnings, or you might be able to find some in Spotlight in the scrap booking section. Am yet to verify whether you will be able to get them there or not, but I'm out at the one in my town tomorrow so will ask for you.

thanks...i will wait for you...anyway, where i can contact my city council? i'm new to melbourne and i'm a foreigner...

Okay, you might have to ask a neighbour for the contact details for your local council contact details, because it varies from suburb to suburb.

Okay, people at Spotlight had noooo idea what I was talking about, so that's a bust as well.

I found coroflute by simply looking in the yellow pages of my area under signs. It was a great find! I found mupltiple places for coroflute much closer than I had suspected! It ended up being about 5 minutes away other than 40 minutes area in the city!!

Hello, I'm from Melbourne too and I've found that the Bunnings in Oakleigh had heaps of Cubes in their Storage section. Most of the staff are not sure what you're talking about but if you look carefully through the two rows of storage stuff you can find them. They are white, flat packed, I think it was about 5 pieces per pack (plus the connectors) and they're about $6 per pack. As for the Coflute, while you're at Bunnings I read in another post that they use it between the pavers so go out to their garden area and see if you can find some for free.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.