Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register
  • If you need a specific country prefix that isn't listed, please contact the staff.

Australia i live in maroochydore

super-sniper

Cavy Slave
:confused: i called bunnings and howards storage world and they dont have cubes :eye-poppi ARGH!!! does ANYBODY know where i can get them from
i only got my sweet lil chewy last tuesday he needs a new big home and i want to make him one live this :cheerful: i hope i can...

pigsforlife

Cavy Slave
Bunnings and Howards Storage World dont have grids near me either. The only thing I have found which can be used as an alternative to grids is wireshelving which I found just the other day at Bunnings in the storage area.

linda_chicha

Cavy Slave
They probably don't know what cubes are. Did you only call them or go to the store? It's in the shelf section if you want to find it. Do you have Aldi there? They used to stock them to but I'm not sure if they re-stock when they run out.

There is an online store where you can buy grids too. DealsDirect.com.au - Online Shopping, Discount & Bargain Department Store and search for grids. They sell 16 grids in a pack including storage shelf so you can make 2x4 or 2x5 or even bigger for when you get a friend for your little Chewy.

Granma piggy

Cavy Slave
I live in Hervey Bay, the Bunnings store here did not know what I meant when I asked for the cubes, but i went looking and found them in the Storage section, where they have there plastic containers, $8.25 approx.

super-sniper

Cavy Slave
thanks heaps for that i ordered some off deals direct the other night!

super-sniper

Cavy Slave
i'll have to go look bunnings is right next to my work!! i looked quickly on a lunch break but didnt see any they said they are a "medium" store which i found odd seeing as it is so huge HAHA!!

Brianbender

Cavy Slave
I am in Tmba and our Kmart stocks grids $34.99 for a pack of 13

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.