Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

What's your Sinful retreat??

Miss Piggy

Cavy Slave
By sinful I don't mean something really bad, but you know something you do for yourself that you like. Like when you get stressed, upset, or just feel like doing it. For instance, my retreats are starbucks frappucinos (sp?), hello kitty items ( this gets quite expensive), tapioca smoothies ( aka bubble tea ). I usually drink the smoothies when I get sad or stressed, and I'm a slave to hello kitty so I usually buy an item of it if I see it available in a store. And lately I've been investing in puppy sweaters for my boyfriend's dog so I think that is another thing to add to my list. :p

What about the rest of you?

mncavylover

Cavy Slave
I don't really have a sinful retreat, I just listen to music, write songs and poems, and journal.

Piglet

Cavy Slave
Yeh, when I'm really pissed of I just write in my diary, or eat chocolate!

sofiemuffins

Cavy Slave
I knit! or take a nap! that usually cools me down if I'm upset.

Miss Piggy

Cavy Slave
sofiemuffins said:
I knit! or take a nap! that usually cools me down if I'm upset.

Ohhh that's another thing I do! Knit! Although I usually do that during winter ( so I should start up again soon.) And I had to stop for awhile because my boyfriend said I was getting obsessed. I started knitting on dates, in the car, at movies. It was getting ridiculous. :p
:rolleyes:

sofiemuffins

Cavy Slave
haha! when I first started Knitting I did it everywhere! I knitted at resturaunts waiting for my order! I even knitted while I was walking around down town Boston...Don't know how I did that one...I'm the kind of person who can't walk and chew gum at the same time!Do you have the Stitch and B*tch book? Not sure if I can put the actual title here! The new one just came out and I can't wait to get it! everyone is getting scarfs for the holidays this year!

Miss Piggy

Cavy Slave
No, I haven't got that book. But maybe I should :p. I'm still working on the pair of boxers my boyfriend wanted me to make for him last christmas. Had to restart though since I was beginning to make the weave too loose, and well....that isn't very good for underwear.:rolleyes:

Piglet

Cavy Slave
I tried knitting, but my mum was hopeless at teaching me.

sofiemuffins

Cavy Slave
Miss Piggy said:
No, I haven't got that book. But maybe I should :p. I'm still working on the pair of boxers my boyfriend wanted me to make for him last christmas. Had to restart though since I was beginning to make the weave too loose, and well....that isn't very good for underwear.:rolleyes:
Knitted boxers!! hehe My boyfriend asked me to knit him some pants. I asked him if he was out of his mind! That's funny that you're actually making boxers...I was thinking of making fleece ones for my guy...maybe I'll look into knitting some.

loves2travel

Cavy Slave
my sinful retreat?????? well....right now its going and watching my piggies. watching them chirp happily always makes me feel better.

but before i had piggies.....hmmm.........eat ice cream. or some other chocolate.

dagwellismypigy

Cavy Slave
for me its playin with my piggy

GuineasGalore

Cavy Slave
retreat is sitting down with something (or three somethings) that is considered a 'treat' in my house (and that i'm not supposed to have more than one a day, granola bars (the ones with the chocolate chips and stuff), candy or cookies) and looking through every dog book or magazine that i own. Usually i start trying to find out information, but i always end up staring at the cute puppies and dogs wishing really really hard that i could get one.

Emily F.

Cavy Slave
Looking at my bird, and talking to him. And some other stuff.

kavykritter

Cavy Slave
that's kinda hard, what if you have like a zillion "sinful retreats" and/or you can't think of any

mncavylover

Cavy Slave
Just try to think of one or two. ;)

kavykritter

Cavy Slave
ok, um, oh, i always try to eat chocolate and stuff and i like to play with my pets or go to the shelter and volunteer, or go horse riding (i ride horses and volunteer regularly), and i really like to write in my journal

silkerlover

Cavy Slave
Read a really good book and listen to music

AngelsCavies

Cavy Slave
listen to music, sew or play with my pets.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.