PDA

View Full Version : Old Hamster Cage

ludacristhepig
09-21-07, 08:50 pm
What do you think I should turn my old hamster cage into for my gps?:?:

CRAZY4guineapig
09-21-07, 08:54 pm
I don't think that is a very good idea. If you are going to get guinea pigs, build them a C&C cage.

envisionary333
09-21-07, 09:34 pm
Definitely not, since most hamster cages I've seen are not big enough for hamsters, let alone guinea pigs! Try selling your hamster cage and use the money to make a C & C cage, it's much more cost-effective and a million times better for your piggy.

PrincessAngel
09-21-07, 10:41 pm
You could probably use the bottom for a litter box or make the whole thing some kind of hidey house.It depends on what kind it is.

Jenni_Feathers
09-21-07, 10:52 pm
Do you have a pic of it? It'd help alot.

ludacristhepig
09-22-07, 10:50 am
I was going to use it as a hidey house or something. Sorry, but i can't put it on the site. It's file size is too big.It's a medium size hamster cage.

Jenni_Feathers
09-22-07, 11:00 am
I was going to use it as a hidey house or something. Sorry, but i can't put it on the site. It's file size is too big.It's a medium size hamster cage.

You can uplaod it on photobucket or another image hosting place to do it, its the easiest way.

Is it a wire one or a tank? Is it a crittertrail? How many levels does it have if any?

ludacristhepig
09-22-07, 08:14 pm
I tried it and it didin't work. Anyway, it has one level, yes it's a crittertrail, and it's about 6inches wide and about 1 1/2 inches long. It's a wire cage too.