Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

looking for a young female cavey in SF/bay area

lilipution1013

Cavy Slave
i'm looking for a playmate for my 5-week-old female. i got her at a pet store but i feel guilty knowing that there are so many homeless piggies out there. if anyone in the sf bay area has a young female available for adoption, please let me know!

piggylover101

Cavy Slave
(broken link removed)
^Female 1.5 years in San Francisco (sp)

(broken link removed)
^All the cavies for adoption in Cali on cavyrescue.com

(broken link removed)
^while browsing through another forum I found 5 piggs for adoption in Cali

(broken link removed)
^more piggs in Cali for adoption

Also try www.petfinder.com

piggylover101

Cavy Slave
Also some adds in the classified petfinder section-
Small & Furry:Guinea Pig
San Francisco,CA 415-673-3165 Amy [email protected]10-27-2004Name: George
Sex:M
Size:S
(broken link removed)Cute boy needs new home. His companion died, and he needs company. My dog is a little too "interested" in him for my comfort, too. E-mail me for a picture.

Los Angeles,CA 323.788.3801 Sarah [email protected]11-06-2004Name: Charlotte
Sex:F
(broken link removed)I need to find my girl guinea pig a new home that has at least one other female guinea pig that she can play with. she is a very sweet six-month old tri-colored female. A home with a C&C cage is preferred. i just really want to make sure she finds a good permanent home where she can get the love and attention that she deserves. She also comes with a huge, HUGE box of timothy hay ($40), a big bag of pellets ($10), water bottle ($5), food dish ($7), salt licks, hay rack ($4), a hanging treat basket ($4), as well as a big two-story cage ($90). (Ill also throw in some plastic toys, wood chews, some care fresh bedding and treats) For everything i am asking for $50 (the cage alone is worth more than this price) OBO (im very flexible with the price as long as she goes to a good home). if you want pictures feel free to email me.

Rancho Cucamonga,CA 909-223-3321 Julie [email protected]11-03-2004Name: Jinny & Spirit
Sex:F
(broken link removed)Two female tri-colored guinea pigs. Healthy, very friendly - need loving home. Excellent with children! Need to stay together. Move forces need to find new home. $30 for pigs, home, food, everything they need to start off!

Also see this link they are
located in LA, California (broken link removed)

Last edited:

mncavylover

Cavy Slave
You have a lot of options! Look on (broken link removed) classifieds and rescues, and look on petfinder's classifieds and adoptables. Also, look on google or in the yellow pages for shelters. Good luck!

lilipution1013

Cavy Slave
wow, thanks everyone! i'll check these out! now if i can just convince my mom that they really ARE social animals...she doesn't believe me!

lilipution1013

Cavy Slave
thank you. she says i should grow up to be a salesperson. i figure, if i could spend a summer working for the democrats, getting people to give up their money with no real security or measurable result, i should be able to convince my mom - the lover of all things small and furry - to get a second piggy.

mncavylover

Cavy Slave
No problem at all. I really hope you can! It's not that big of a difference at all costwise, etc., but to the pig it's priceless!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.