Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Introduction

tlbf2004

Cavy Slave
Hi Everyone! My name is Tracy. I bought my first two American Satin piggies ( Named: Caramel and Sweetie) in April 2007. I was originally only going to buy one guinea pig but soon realized I did not have the heart to separate the two females at the locale pet store, as I was told they were sisters. In August however I realized my in-experience in the world of Guinea pigs and discovered that the pet store had mis-informed me. Sweetie was in fact, a boy. Ugh!!! Needless to say I found out too late as Caramel was already pregnant and looked to be due very soon. Well, two weeks ago she gave birth to 3 adorable piglets which I have named Norman, Reeses and Skiddles. I am happy to say that all my cavies are doing well and I am very thankful for this web site as it is extremely informative and has helped to ensure that my piggies will stay healthy and happy.

FranktheTank

Cavy Slave
Congratulations!! Welcome to the site and if there are any questions don't hesitate to ask anyone or make a thread.

Fluffy_Guinea

Cavy Slave
Welcome to the forum and congrats!

You may have already read these but in case you haven't I'll post the links. Anyway congrats again on your new babies I have a soft spot ofr baby piggies pigtures are a must or I might have to hunt you down and take the pigtures myself lol. Oh the sticky threads on each board are very very helpful take note of that if you haven't already. Well I hope you enjoy the forum I sure do.

https://www.guineapigcages.com/forum/kitchen/19454-so-called-responsible-breeder.html

https://www.guineapigcages.com/forum/kitchen/25334-what-rescuing-adopting.html

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.