PDA

View Full Version : Fishy Cozy

Love4Piggers
09-07-07, 11:13 pm
I'm sure you guys have seen that fishy hidey around in the photo gallery. Just in case any of you have "big-boned" pigs like my Bear, and are concerned whether or not they will be able to fit into this, I just had to tell you.... My Bear is a big boy with a big rump, and I wondered if he would fit in this fishy. But it is just so cute, that I took chances and ordered one anyway. Just wanted to let you all know, this fish is really big, and the opening plenty big enough for a chubby pig! :silly:

Here's a close-up of the opening and the inside, you can see how roomy it is:

Maisiepaisie
09-08-07, 01:22 am
Thats so cute. Does it stay open like that or can the piggies trample it flat like they do with cozies?

Sopher7132
09-08-07, 01:46 am
That fish is such a huge hit with my pigs!! Even my chubbier pigs have fit in as well! They LOVE IT!!!!

Sopher7132
09-08-07, 01:46 am
The opening stays open. at least it has for me. When washing it, I turn it inside out and throw it in the wash because my piggies like to do their business in their hidey houses

Maisiepaisie
09-08-07, 02:15 am
^^ yeah mine do too :) Please can anyone tell me where to get one of these that will post to the UK?

Love4Piggers
09-15-07, 09:34 pm
Maisie, I got mine online at FerretDepot, they had the best price by far that I could find. I don't know if they ship to the UK or not, though, wish I could be of more help. But just search the net for "Marshall's Plush Hide-N-Sleep", and I bet you can find somewhere that will ship to you, at least I hope! My boys are nearing the end of week 1 in their new home, (2x5 C&C, they moved in Monday, 09/10,) and have had all week to learn how to use all their new goodies, including this fishy. And it has quickly become a favorite. Seems like there's almost always a piggy in it. It does seem to stay open, even when one of them steps on top of it, it opens right back up when they get off of it. My big boy Bear has no trouble getting into it, and they both love it! So glad I took a chance and got it for them.

Sure hope you are able to find a place you can order one in the UK!