Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

New mama on the block.

piggymama

Cavy Slave
I guessed I skipped this part a couple days ago! I'm Kelli, from San Diego CA. I have 2 toddlers, a 2.5 year old girl, and a 1 year old boy. I just adopted a sweet 1 yr old bonded pair of girly piggies for myself 4 days ago from Wee Companions, my local small animal rescue. They are my calm in a world of toddler chaos. I am so in love already, and I am constantly thinking of new things to make their spankin' new C&C cage more comfy and fun for them! I'm off to buy some fleece now...

Kelli

I<3MyBabies

Cavy Slave
Hey Kelli !!!

Welcome to the board. This place absolutely ROCKS! These people have helped me through my piggie dilemas, and given EXCELLENT advice on just about everything. So, feel free to ask any questions/concerns. The moderators are awesome and have a huge wealth of knowledge at your disposal. If you are new to piggies, make sure to read the general care information on Guinea Lynx. That site is the best! Have fun with those new girls!

I currently have 4 piggies. 3 girls and a boy! They are sending you happy wheeks as we speak...or maybe they just want more veggies...haha! They already ate twice! What chubby piggies!

Heidi

Jenni_Feathers

Cavy Star, Photo Contest Winner
Cavy Slave
Hey welcome! Congrats on the new family members :) You have come to the right place as this is problemly the only site that teaches you how to properly care for piggys. Plus everyone here is cavy savvy and will anwswer all your questions. I'm glad to hear you adopted.

~ Jenni, Chewie and Charlie

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.