Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

What are you going to be...

GuineasGalore

Cavy Slave
I was going to say what are you going to be when you grow up, but then i realized that there are a bunch of grownups on this site, so how about, what are you guys going to be doing when your older or if you're already grown up what are you doing now?

As for me, i really don't know i was thinking something along the lines of a lawyer or accountant or something like that (maybe vet, but there's so many of them around these days)

AngelsCavies

Cavy Slave
I am just working at a regular job that I love. I bring home veggies for all of my beautiful babies. I work at Subway. I care for 14 piggies, 1 german shepard/golden retreiver mix name Samantha, 2 gerbels Boo and Rolo and 2 bunnies Thumper and Abby. My piggies names are Peanut, Autumn, Muffy, Patches, Stinkers, MuMu, Squeakers, Piggles, Oreo, Princess Fluffy, Scruffy, Prince Fluffy, Gizmo, and Checker. The first ten are girls the last four are boys. Peanut that I adoped from a friend of my accidently got pregnant. She is due anytime and I am keeping her babies. King that got Peanut pregnant some how manage to get to her when she cleaned all of the cages and they had playtime. Right now I wish I had enough money to become a veternarian assistant. I just love to be with animals and I wish I had a big home with large fenced in yard, I would just take in many dogs, piggies, cats ect into my home. But cant do that because I live in a apartment. One of the bedrooms is just for the piggies, 2 gerbels and the 2 bunnies too. Well just about everything that explans about what I do or want to do.

sofiemuffins

Cavy Slave
I work in a financial office, although I graduated college with a BFA in Graphic Design! Eventually I plan to move to the country and work from home, designing.

Piglet

Cavy Slave
sofie, I want to do graphic design! I love graphics, and designing and art. Was it good?

loves2travel

Cavy Slave
I really want to be an architectural engineer. has been my ambition for 7 years now, and Im still going strong!

mncavylover

Cavy Slave
I have absolutely no clue, other than that I don't want to count numbers all day long. And questions like: "What am I good at?" or "What do I like to do?" don't help at all. I'm good at most everything (not trying to sound arrogant at all, sorry if I do), and I like a huge variety of things. I have no idea. If anyone has a suggestion, I'd love to hear it!

Miss Piggy

Cavy Slave
I'm in college studying to be a Geologist so I can travel the world in the pursuit of Science.

sofiemuffins

Cavy Slave
hey piglet, Graphic Design is great! it's lots of fun...and it can be used as a starting point to get into other areas of design. If you love designing (in my case I love designing just about everything-clothes, books, posters, bags, jewelery...etc) it's probably the best degree you could go for. good luck!

bunnyluv17

Cavy Slave
I'm going to be a vet specializing in birds and exotics. I was just accepted to a college and now I have to earn enough scholarship money to pay for it.

Piglet

Cavy Slave
Thanks. I'd love to do interior design. We have to choose our A level subjects soon (oh my god!!!!!), so I think I'll choose graphics

My Baby Mu

Cavy Slave
I like to plan out houses, draw, design whatever, love animals...forgot the rest. Funny kinda.

CaliGirl

Cavy Slave
Like many people who have posted, I dont know what I want to do when I am older. Im not good at just one specific thing, so that doesn't make choosing any easier. What I do know is that I want to go to college for at least 4 years. But as to what to major in, I get a new idea every week: interior design, graphic design, biochemist, optometrist, ... any many more.

agpiggy

Cavy Slave
when i am older i want to be a flight attendant, because i absolutely love flying and if i cant do that i want to work in theatre doing musicals......i cant sing lol but i can act and dance so that would be fun!! its interesting finding out what every does or wants to do when they grow up!

Miss Piggy

Cavy Slave
I wanted to be a flight attendant for a while too Agpiggy, but that's when I realized I wouldn't do too well catering to people for hours at a time and picking up leaky throw up bags while keeping a shiny smile on my face the whole time. That's why I opted for geology since I love science and it has great travel opportunities. For awhile I was thinking about being an anthropologist though :>.

* Sorry about the messup of names on the previous post, picture threw me off! *

agpiggy

Cavy Slave
lol yeh ive thought about that at times but i no someone who is a flight attendant and is with qantas and she says its not too bad!! i also get people saying things to me like my plane will get hijacked and that i have a high risk of being in a plane crash....that can put you off!!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.