Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Rabbit Bedding.

Kittana

Cavy Slave
Hi There!

I am now deciding what to use for my new rabbit's bedding. I'm think either newspaper [normal and shreded] or this straw I used to use for my old rabbits. Or a combination of both. What's your opinion?

Thanks!

Kittana.

Treen

Cavy Slave
Hi Kittana, I've removed the identical threads you made in two other forums - in future please don't make duplicate threads as it makes it hard for people to keep track of what advice you've been given, and also a much lengthier process for people searching the forums for information. Thanks, and welcome to the forums!

Kittana

Cavy Slave
Treen said:
Hi Kittana, I've removed the identical threads you made in two other forums - in future please don't make duplicate threads as it makes it hard for people to keep track of what advice you've been given, and also a much lengthier process for people searching the forums for information. Thanks, and welcome to the forums!
I'm sorry. It won't happen again!

bunnyluv17

Cavy Slave
newspaper and straw aren't absorbant so it will need to be changed every day. In my rabbit's condo, there is newspaper on the floor and then bedding in the litterbox. The newspaper is changed only when it gets dirty. If littertrained, you only need bedding in the litterbox. I would reccomend wood stove pellets with maybe some shredded paper on top.

Kittana said:
Hi There!

I am now deciding what to use for my new rabbit's bedding. I'm think either newspaper [normal and shreded] or this straw I used to use for my old rabbits. Or a combination of both. What's your opinion?

Thanks!

Kittana.

Furkidsmommy

Cavy Slave
My bunnies have cotton rugs in their cube bunny condo with either yesterdays news pelleted littler or wood pellet litter in the litter boxes.

Banana

Cavy Slave
My rabbit is litter trained so i just have newspaper and some fleece as a bed oon one side of his cage. he also has a tile in there at the moment because its really hot here in australia, he loves his tile.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.