Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Ratties Just wanted to share some rat pics :)

newpiggiemama

Cavy Slave
I hope no one minds. These are some of my resident rats ( I have 26 ) how ever I have LOTS more rats in my rescue as well.

This is Tori, I adopted her about 6 months ago. She is a sweetie!

This is Lucky. She is just about 4 years old!

Trotter and Lightning.

Buddy! He is my American Blue Dumbo male!

Buddy with Cappa, a black berk.

piggly wiggly

Cavy Slave
So cute, I never knew rats came in blue, they must be so pretty.I love Blue dogs they are beautiful, so a rat, must be so cute.

Wheek Weak

Cavy Slave
Thank you, so much, newpiggiemama, for sharing the pictures of some of your cuties!

They're just adorable. Your pictures brought back so many memories, for my husband and I, of our ratties that we had about 5 years ago. We still miss them to this day.

Your babies are so sweet looking that we couldn't pick which one was the cutest (they ALL are, of course)!

newpiggiemama

Cavy Slave
LOL! Thanks everyone! I really appreciate it and so do the ratties!

Ly&Pigs

Cavy Champion, Previous Forum Moderator
Cavy Slave
They are very adorable. How many cages in total do you have for your resident rats?

I have no clue what breeds my rattie babies are. Not that I really care anyways.

newpiggiemama

Cavy Slave
Well ly, 8. LOL, yes 8. It takes SOO long to clean them all! What kind of cage do you use for your rats ly? C&C? I was looking into it, but I have like 5-6 rats in each cage, and they looove their ramps. Any suggestions? Ly if you show me pictures of your rats, I will tell you what they are, if you care to know. Im ushally pretty good with that.

Piggersrule

Cavy Slave
Your ratties are adorable. What do you feed them? I have 10 rats right now, 5 females and 5 males and I love eh and every one of them. I was told that my one female is a champagne and the other is a dark blue but I am not up on rattie colors. Some of my rats are curly(Rex) coats and some are dumbo eared. I think the dumbos are so cute with those big ears.

LuvPiggie

Cavy Slave
Awww... They're so cute :D I had rats once when I was five, well my mom took care of them. I want another pet rat because I'm nearly thirteen now and my dear fluffy passed away a long time ago. He was a dumbo eared champagne self. My mom doesn't want me to have one because she is grossed out by the tail. I love their tails, they're neat.:lovestruc

fourboys4now

Cavy Slave
They are all so cute and sweet looking. If I stay on this side of the forum my husband will soon be building me new cage for rats!

Rattie Mom

Cavy Slave
Awe, they are lovely!

Buddy is quite the handsome fellow. But I think little Lucky is my fave. I have the biggest soft spot for the elderlies. :)

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.