PDA

View Full Version : Locating cubes

pigsforlife
08-16-07, 02:28 am
I live in Western Australia and am looking for cubes, I have called Bunnings, Big W and Howards Storage World, with no results. I am desperate, I have searched through the material locater (on this site), which turned out to be no help either. If you live in Western Australia and have recently brought cubes, can you tell me where you got them from, what they were called and how much they cost? While we are here, if you can tell me where you got coroplast that would be greatly appreciated as well. Thankyou in advance.

littlemissjoey
09-28-07, 11:50 pm
Hi. I'm from NSW, but a few of us have found the cubes at The Reject Shop. Here is a link to the store locations in WA: The Reject Shop (http://www.rejectshop.com.au/locations.asp?area=wmm)

Also, regarding the coroplast/corflute, home improvement/paving stores will have to have it. Most, if not all, paving is packaged in this way. Maybe they weren't sure what you were talking about. I went to Bunnings once and they had no idea what I was talking about, so I had to explain it them, and they had some out the back. Maybe try explaining to them again what it is and make sure to remind them to keep it for you.

Hope that helps.