Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register
  • If you need a specific country prefix that isn't listed, please contact the staff.

Canada Oxbow products in Edmonton AB area

Pretiful

Cavy Slave
We took our new guinea pig in for a vet check and found out our vet (Park Veterinary Centre in Sherwood Park) is selling Oxbow hay and pellets. Just thought I'd let others know. :)

buttons

Cavy Slave
That's great! I'll keep that in mind!!
Mind giving me the phone of the vet, I don't have one yet...

Pretiful

Cavy Slave
417-1119 Dr. Bousquet did training at the exotics vet clinic down in calgary and she is great with my girls

buttons

Cavy Slave
Thank you pretiful!!

ms pixie riot

Cavy Slave
Wonderful, I was just coming to make a post asking about this! I'm in Capilano, so Sherwood Park is a quick hop.

Do you mind if I ask the cost of a checkup, and the cost of the hay and pellets? Just so that I can budget for a trip out there very soon.

Thanks!

Domino & Bedhead

Cavy Slave
My guinea pigs all go to Park Vet and Dr. Kawantes is absolutely wonderful. Another place that is also selling Oxbow Products is Petsmart in Edmonton. Just thought I would let you know and this is fairly recently they have begun to sell their products which my guinea pigs love.

Domino & Bedhead

Cavy Slave
Our checkups normally cost around 65.00 but if it is a rush and they fit you in it costs a little more. Any drugs are of course above that. Hope this is helpful.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.