Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Howdy all!

SEpiggie

Cavy Slave
Hello everyone,

My name is SEpiggie I am new here, I live on the Middle Eastern Coast of Australia. I have 3 guinea pigs Boris my large dominant male, Snicket my quiet one and Yuri who is recovering from going blind in his left eye in my local pet store.

I have had guinea pigs for just over a month All 3 of them were together in the pet store and when I went to get 2 guinea pigs I saw little Yuri and I knew he would not fare well on his own so I brought him home and off to the vets, he is much better now and has put on some weight.

When I was a child I had a guinea pig a coronet sow named Rhubarb she had one litter.

I have found it hard to find recent and reliable information in books about guinea pigs so that is why I came he to learn to better care for my pets.

FoolOnTheHill

Cavy Slave
Hi, welcome to the site :)
How do your three boys get on? I have two myself but I'm wary of adding anymore because most people say more than two boars rarely get on.
There is really a lot of information here, hope you have fun! Ask if you have any questions!

Tulia&Susie

Cavy Slave
I have four boys together and the absolutely adore eachother. For my it was all bout age. The ages are pretty scattered and the last two I introduced were babies so I beleive that is why it made it. But ya all my boys love eachother and get along great.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.