PDA

View Full Version : I am so excited!

i-love-nev
08-12-07, 07:54 am
woohoo! I am so excited mom my be ordering me some cubes! :D

I was just wondering as I dont have enough space (im missing about 3 inches in the space) could I slightly bend the grid to fit the space or would it be best to have a 2x3? (ide rather go for the 2x4) although I may be able to take out the peice of wood blocking the space so they may get the full room of the 2x4 :cheerful:

CavyHubby
08-12-07, 07:58 am
woohoo! I am so excited mom my be ordering me some cubes! :D

I was just wondering as I dont have enough space (im missing about 3 inches in the space) could I slightly bend the grid to fit the space or would it be best to have a 2x3? (ide rather go for the 2x4) although I may be able to take out the peice of wood blocking the space so they may get the full room of the 2x4 :cheerful:

You can make the grids any size by overlapping and using cable ties. I use this method to actually raise thier water bottles for easy drinking.

Safe Journies
Samuel

i-love-nev
08-12-07, 08:09 am
You can make the grids any size by overlapping and using cable ties. I use this method to actually raise thier water bottles for easy drinking.

Safe Journies
Samuel

Thanks! forgot about overlapping :o

i-love-nev
08-12-07, 08:39 am
Actually I think I will go ahead and just take the wood out that is blocking my way