Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Hey, I'm a newbie! :)

Michaela

Cavy Slave
Hello everyone! lol

I just regiestered, I've been browsing around for a little while, I love looking at all the pictures in the galleries. :cheerful:

Sadly, I don't have any Cavies, and I never have. :sad: Right now I'm at my research stage, I want to learn everything I can about these little cuties before I get any, so I can make their lives as good as I can. (There is also the small issue that my parents forbid be to get anymore animals, and it may actually be years before I can get any piggies.:grumpy:)

I am however, the very proud mama of 3 bunnies - Ebony, Pebble, and Madison, and one kitty, Moppet.❤️

I'll probably be more of a lurker around here, to try and pick up some great tips, but I'll comment on cute piggies and help out in any way I can.

heatherbunnie

Cavy Slave
Hi Michaela! (by the way that's my favorite name!!) It's great that you're researching before getting the pigs (whenever you do get them). There's loads of info on this site as I'm sure you've seen already. I've always wanted rabbits but don't have room right now...do you have pictures of your bunnies and cat? Welcome!

Michaela

Cavy Slave
Thank you! Haha I hate my name :p

Rabbits are the best, I love them so much (I am sure I will love my piggies to bits too, but nothing will ever take the place of bunnies in my heart)

Here are some pictures,

This is Madison, she's a single mane lionhead, or a lionhead mix, she has very little mane but there's definitely something there.
000_0012.jpg

This is Pebble, she's a REW mixed breed,
100_0056.jpg

And this is Ebony, my black mixed breed.
IM000242.jpg

Pebble and Ebony are a bonded pair, they live in a shed outisde, unfortunately. I'd have them indoors if my parents would allow it, they just don't understand my love of small animals. But don't worry, it's very predator proof and safe. Very spacious too.

Madison is a single bunny, but she lives inside, free roaming in my bunny-proofed room. It took a lot of nagging my parents, but I was finally allowed to let her inside. She gets outside time too though during the day if it's nice, outdoor pictures always look better.

And here's my lazy kitty,
100_0058.jpg

heatherbunnie

Cavy Slave
They're all so cute! My friend has a free roam bunny at his apt., and he was able to potty train it and everything, its so fun. I can't wait til I move into a house with more space so I can get some bunnies.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.