Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Any one want a Female or Male rabbit near Heladsburg/Windsor?

Faunn
  • Post hidden due to user being banned.

CritterLuver419

Cavy Slave
where exactly are you?

Faunn

loves2travel

Cavy Slave
aaaw, why do you have to give them up?

CritterLuver419

Cavy Slave
o I'm sorry :( I would take them but I don't think Im near you since I'm not even sure what country that's in. Sorry!

Faunn

cinn&sprinslave

Cavy Slave
In my opinion rabbits are a lot more work than piggs. They take more time to care for etc. Guinea Pigs are much easier. And if you have a busy scheduale a rabbit is not for you. I like bunnies but they can be overwhelming sometimes. I have had like probably 10-12 bunnies (or more) for the last 10 years (since I was really little) and they are very hard to care for. I will never get another bunny again. I just don't have the time to take care of one.
Well I hope you find wonderful homes for your bunnies!
Perhaps posting them on petfinder.com? a lot of pets get adopted because of that site.

loves2travel

Cavy Slave
what makes them harder to take care of????????? alos, do rabbits smell more/less than guines pigs do?

cinn&sprinslave

Cavy Slave
Rabbits smell wayyy more than guinea pigs. Well my most recent rabbit required a lot of attention (and I mean lots) compaired to how much I spend with my piggs. I give my piggs floor time and lap time daily. The rabbit needed floor time in a large pen, outdoor exercise (so he could eat grass etc ifdidn't give him outdoor time he would get mad), he needed to be held, and never wanted to spend time in his cage he always wanted to be out on kitchen floor. He wouldn't eat hay refused, didn't like his pellets. Cleaning the cage wasn't so bad, because he was litter box trained. But I had to clean those litter boxes twice a day otherwise he would start going in other places in his cage. And yes he was neutered but he was just a spoiled brat. He would actually chew on the grids to his cage when he wanted out. I have many other reasons why guinea pigs are easier to take care of but I don't feel like typing them right now. Over all for me my rabbit was a great pet and friend but he was overwhelming. I guess it varies for every one whether or not rabbits are more work. So loves2travel that is just my opinion.

loves2travel

Cavy Slave
yea, i just wanted to know, thanks, cinn!

Faunn

loves2travel

Cavy Slave
petfinder.com allows free advertising, also, check the deals on your local newspaper or at local rescues. newspapers will sometimes be very reasonable, and rescues will sometimes let you post on their bulletin boards. etc......

Faunn
Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.