Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Hey ppl Any aussies here?

agpiggy

Cavy Slave
Hey is there anyone on here that is 13, 14 or 15 and from Australia??? im kinda new to this as well and yeh just looking for someone in my country to speak to...by the way im 14 and live in brisbane!!

TinaFabulous
  • Post hidden due to user being banned.

agpiggy

Cavy Slave
TinaFabulous said:
nope, Im american, but my sisters studying abrod in austraila this year I think. In Graz, Perth, or Lismore. The whole family will be going along, I cant wait!!
oh ok cool!!! Australia is pretty cool but very hot!! how old are you if you dont mind me asking, you dont have to say if you dont want to!! : )

TinaFabulous

mncavylover

Cavy Slave
Well, I'm 15! I fit the bill until the Aussie part at least. Sorry I can't do that. =)

agpiggy

Cavy Slave
TinaFabulous said:
o I'm 13, and I cant wait to go, Ive NEVER left this country lol

very hot? wow thats good, its just starting to be freezing around here, ahh some nice warm weather sounds nice.
cool....im 14!! i prefer cold weather to warm weather!! when its cold you can easily get warm, but when its hot it is hard to get cold!!

TinaFabulous

Piglet

Cavy Slave
Me and my friend zoe are thinking if going to austrailia in our summer holidays. Which place do you recommend us going to?

mncavylover

Cavy Slave
Fun, Piglet! You're so lucky!

I totally agree, Tina. I'm a cross country skiier, as well, so I was frozen! One of our races had -20 with a wind chill making it to -50 or something. People were getting frostbitten, and they were about to cancel it but noooo. The boys' race had just started, and we can't call them back. Ugh. It's freezing!

Piglet

Cavy Slave
We're not going yet though. My mum said that I could go when I'm 17. Thats 2 years!!!! Its either austrailia or kenya.

agpiggy

Cavy Slave
TinaFabulous said:
I do do, but when its truly cold outside its really hard to get warm, I think last winter we got a -30!! Snow up to your knees is a blast at first, but when it just keeps snowing and just gets colder and colder and peoples cars are sliding (my moms car rolled off an icy road the year before last) and things get cancled and you heater cant keep up with how cold its getting, then it isnt as much fun anymore
man thats cold it gets to like 4 degrees in the middle of the night here at the coldest lol.....i hope your mum was ok too.... it doesnt even snow here....but it snowed where i used to live in newzealand!!

agpiggy

Cavy Slave
Piglet said:
Me and my friend zoe are thinking if going to austrailia in our summer holidays. Which place do you recommend us going to?
umm i cant really say as im actually a kiwi and ive only been here for 2yrs and havnt really seen much or been any where extrodinary or unusual....apparently if you like crowded and big sities go to sydney!!

TinaFabulous

agpiggy

Cavy Slave
TinaFabulous said:
yup she was fine, the car rolled about three times and was really smooched. She kept finding glass in her hair but didnt really find any cuts, she was sore of corse.

I dont know if this sounds like a stupid question but have you ever seen that crocodile hunter guy?
oh ok she was lucky... yeh i have seen the croc guy...steve irwin and ive also met his wife terri irwin : )

TinaFabulous

agpiggy

Cavy Slave
im not sure....i met them at Australia Zoo!! and i saw steve feed a croc!! yeh i would think they would have a normal houso too!

Alanas

Cavy Slave
Piglet said:

Piglet it all depends what season it is. If it is summer, go to Queensland/Gold coast, if not go to Sydney or Melbourne.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.