Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

A Tribute

loves2travel

Cavy Slave
I've seen these types of threads done on many other forums, and they are very heartwarming to read. Basically, it is a tribute to our piggies. Im using my friends girls, as you all know i dont yet have piggies, but its an example. All of you can tribute your piggies if you want to also!

Oreo: I love the way you're so fat and cuddly and you love to be held and pet. I love the way you scamper out of your hiding places whenever someone comes to see you so you can get a good petting session. I love your friendliness and furryness and cuddliness. Oreo, dont ever change!

Phoebe: Phoebe, even though you run at my sight and get terrified when you're held, youre such a cutie pie! I love the way you run into your pigllo backwards, butte first, and i love the way you drink from your water bottle, with your head tilted slightly to the left. I love your big, passionate brown eyes, your cute little feet, and your square head (even though you dont like people touching it). I think you're adorable Phoebe, in every way!

My Baby Mu

Cavy Slave
Aww how cute. I have made a poem/limeric thing about Mu kinda and other pigs so when I have it with me I will write them down.

Piglet

Cavy Slave
Ascot: I love the way that you sniff the air when I walk into the room. Its funny when you see furlong ignoring his food and you snatch it and dart into the hidey hole. I love it when you sit under my chin and try to climb up onto my shoulder. I love your red eyes, that look very funny when its dark.

Furlong: I love the way you wheek when you loose ascot. I love it when you come sniff my hand while I'm cleaning the cage. I love the fact that you are a very chubby piggy, with the cutest bear like face (i'm not kidding, he does remind me of a bear). I love the crest on your little face and those huge brown eyes you have

loves2travel

Cavy Slave
any more tributes to your beloved piggies????

My Baby Mu

Cavy Slave
Here are the poems I wrote that invole piggers.
Carrots:

I love carrots,
you might too,
give me some now,
or I'll be mean to you!

I still haven't got any,
whats up with that,
I want my carrots,
I want them cat!

I havn't got any yet,
no carrots so I fought,
with the cat so fat,
why not?

I reeped and I wheeked,
I haven't got evenone,
I squeaked and squeeked,
you will get hurt, hon!

Finally I got some,
I had to wait all day,
But I got two,
Thank you, Dolce Coeur

Here is another
Buddy:

I'm so board,
nothing to do,
I want a buddy,
through and through!

We would play.
and popcorn around,
do laps and bronco,
hop on my mound!

But he can't take my veggies,
My grass,
or my chubes,
not my carrots, which have mass!

not my lap time,
or bed time,
my grass time,
or veggie time!

He can't take my cozies,
my beds or my couch,
my blankets,
or my pouch!

He can't take my stuff,
but he can have his own,
if he takes mine,
I'll moan!

Still want a buddy,
I still have nothing to do,
still so board,
through and through!

Those are some. If you want more then you will have to pm me. I have one that isn't guinea pig related...if you want to hear it or more pm me.

AngelsCavies

Cavy Slave
Peanut: I love the way you wheek for veggies everytime I walk by your home. You have the most beautiful color that suits your name. You have the best personality that every piggy friends you got loves ya. Your granddaddy just adore you everytime he comes over to visit you. Your everyones bestfriend.

Princess Fluffy: I love your sweet little white face when you sleep, you look so peaceful while sleeping. Your personality is so sweet like Peanut who is your bestfriend. I love it when you run when I come into the room to say hi to you and your friends. I love it when you eat your carrots out of my hands everynight. Daddy loves ya when you sleep on his belly everynight. You always check on Muffy's babies when they were born two months ago. You are the first piggy that we ever owned.

Prince Fluffy: I love it when you grumble when the ladies come to talk to you at the divider. You just love your mommy when you grumble and chitter at me. I love it when you play tug a war with my sweatshirt. You got the sweetest personality than all the other males I got. I just love it when you walk by the ladies cage and try to tell them that you are the stud muffin. You got the cutest face and the most beautiful grey fur with yellow tips.

Scruffy: You may be a bully but mommy still loves ya. I love it when you squeek really loud when you could'nt be with your sister and all of the ladies. I just love it when you sleep and you got the cutest square face with white marking down your nose. You look so cute and peaceful while sleeping. It may have taken you along time to get used to be held but I was patient enough so you can come around.

Muffy: You may be the queen of the cage with all the ladies but you are a great mommy to your 3 beautiful sows. I was glad that I rescued you and your brother from the local pet store and it was worth it. it have taken you along time to get you used to being around people but you are getting better everyday.

Stinkers: I may not know you well enough yet but I am glad that I got you and your friend the other day and you make a wonderful pet for anyone. You look just like your friend Muffy but a different color. Your personality is a bit shy but your coming around to eat out of my hand.

MuMu: You got the most beautiful color and face. You just love to be held by your new mommy. I love it when I hold you, You would just fall as sleep on my arms. You look just like Princess but no black on ya. I may not know you well enough yet but your personality is the sweetest that I have ever met.

Autumn and Patches: You two girls are just the cutest of all babies. You two may fight over veggies but its a tipical siblings. You both got the most hyper personality that I have seen. I am greatful that I have taken your Aunt Peanut and your 2 cousins Gizmo and Checker. You two are the best of friends for Muffy's 3 pups.

Checker and Gizmo: The two tipical boys who likes to play rough with your Uncle Prince. Checker I just love your personality so sweet. But your a bad boy when you bite Uncle Prince's hair. Gizmo so shy and sweet who just love to hide in the pigloo or run up and down the ramp.

Piggles, Squeekers, and Oreo: The three trios from Muffy. You three are just like your mommy and daddy. A tomboy and trying to be the queen of the cage like muffy. But I just love it when you wheek when I hold all of you guys. You three make my laught when all of you scurry into the back corner of the cage.

I love all of you Piggies and it was worth having all of you guys.

(My baby Mu I hope you dont mind but I named my new sow MuMu)

My Baby Mu

Cavy Slave
Oh, no I don't mind. That is Mu's nickname. Lol. Cool that you named her that. Mu is a boy but the names work for both. Lol

AngelsCavies

Cavy Slave
cool It really suits her anyways and my mom in law really likes the name too.

loves2travel

Cavy Slave
lol, angel, you spent a lot of time on those tributes, didnt you?

AngelsCavies

Cavy Slave
oh yeah I did. i was gonna do the last 7 of em seperate but they all got the same personality and didnt feel like typing all 14 single ones. i just love our babies and they mean alot to me. I can't have children at all so my pets are my children. expecialy my black cocker spaniel/beagle mix Isaac that I had for 10 years was my one and only best pet until his time was up. My 14 piggies and new pups on the way, 2 gerbals, 2 bunnies and 1 german shepard/golden retreiver mix Samantha are all my lovely children. I love em all. I might be getting a chinchilas or 2. When my hubby calls this lady back and find out what she wanted to do with em. She call us today to see if we were still interested in them. My pets are a replacement for kids that I can't bear.

mncavylover

Cavy Slave
Chut: Your ears are the cutest things in the world, I could watch them flap all day. It looks like you're trying to fly! I love how you taste my fingers and wheek every time you hear my voice. You purr whenever I give you a rub, and that makes me smile. I think you are the most wonderful Chut in the world, and I could not be happier with you!

Pig: I love your silly hair and the way you rumble at me sometimes. You are the sweetest lap piggy anyone could ever ask for! I love how you steal carrots and then run away, hiding, to eat them. I think it's adorable how you just sit and purr outside, just sitting there. I know you are affectionate, you just don't always show it. You are the sweetest Pig in the world, and I love you very much!

loves2travel

Cavy Slave
i have another one, to my godson Loppy:

Loppy: Even though Ive never met you, or held you, or seen you outside pictures, I still think you're adorable! I love your big, cute eyes, and your satiny black coat, and your flappy ears, and your lopsided leg that makes you walk so cute and funny. You're such a cutie, and maybe one day, well be able to meet!

lol, cinn

AngelsCavies

Cavy Slave
Reese and Chewie, I may not know you long enough before I gave you guys to my nephew but Reese the dominance that you are to your brother. I love your color and sweet personality. Chewie shy and timid but likes to be held and petted.I miss you both. Reese, I wish you would get along with prince and you both would have stayed here with us.

Furby, sweet, funny and stud muffin who likes to hubba bubba everyone in the cage. Still young and still learning about you and your siblings.

King, You look just like your daddy, thats why we named you after your daddy. You got the cutest face and personality. Sill learning about you and your siblings.

Simba, The color and the fluffyness of your fur reminds me of a young cub on lion king. Being cute and hyper with your Uncle Prince. Always running around and being mischeiveous like Midnight. Still learning about you and your siblings.

Midnight, Always being Mammas boy and finding a way back to the girls cage to your mamma. But your cutest face makes me wanna hold you all the time. You are so mischeivious that all the girls and boys just wanna yell at you. Still learning about you and your sibling.

Punkin, You are so hyper and always running around the cage bumping into Weezer your best buddy. You got the prettiest color and the only dark brown with white top. You are mischeivous just like your only sibling Midnight. Still learning about you and your sibling

Weezer, Daddy's favorite piggie. He just loves it when you just sit there on his arm and look around the room. I just love your little white spikey hair on the top of your head. Still learning about you and your siblings. Weezer you are so hyper like Punkin and Kiara always running around and running into everyone. You just love being with Muffy who is not you mother. You just love laying on her and nibble on her ear and sleeping with her all the time. You are Muffy's shadow.

Kiara, Same color like your brother simba but smooth hair. I just had to name you Kiara to be like your brother Simba. you are so hyper like Punkin and Weezer always running around the cage bumping into Weezer and Punkin. You are always making your mommy Peanut yell at you when you are not listening.

I love you all piggies just the same.

silkerlover

Cavy Slave
Silkee-You are so cheerful and always happy. My very loud little piggy. You are so cute I just want to give you a hundred kisses. You are so pretty, long, white flowing hair !! =) You can always cheer me up. Always very brave (for a guinea pig, lol)
Reese- My new little darling. You have just recently come into my life and I love you already!! You make such a good friend for Silkee and me, and I can always count on you to give me something to do.

DocDolittle

Cavy Slave
Cocoa: I love you with all my heart, and there are no qualities about you that I dislike! I love the way you hide in my hoodie pocket so that you can fall asleep, I love the way you chew on my shirt when I'm not giving you enough attention, I love the way you take the carrot from my hand and retreat back into your pigloo on your secret missions. I love the way you follow your veggies when I tease you. I love the way that, when you sneeze, you make sure to cover your mouth with your cute little claws. I especially love how you are the sweetest little boy I've ever known!(Excluding Pebbles, I refuse to favor either one of you!)

And this one is to one of my deceased pigs.
Pebbles: I always loved you, how you were the louder, a little more rambunctious pig of the pair. I love how, even though I had to separate you and Cocoa because of it, you are such a little hot head and are never afraid to speak your piggie mind if you don't like what's going on. I love how you were so much louder than your brother, even though it scared my dog, Lucy. I love how you were always just my chubby little munchkin, always happy to be held, with hair so soft and the color of sand stone, even though it might as well have been as soft as a cloud. There is only one thing I did not enjoy about you, Pebbles, and that is the fact that you left me.

DocDolittle

Cavy Slave
Hehe, and I get to add one more tribute because I just got a new pigger!
Pippin: Even though I just got you, I love you already. I love the way that when you show who you really are, you really are my jovial little fellow. I also love that, even though you are horribly timid, you really trust me when I get to hold you. I can't say much about you now, but I do love you, with all of my heart!

cinn&sprinslave

Cavy Slave
loves2travel said:
i have another one, to my godson Loppy:

Loppy: Even though Ive never met you, or held you, or seen you outside pictures, I still think you're adorable! I love your big, cute eyes, and your satiny black coat, and your flappy ears, and your lopsided leg that makes you walk so cute and funny. You're such a cutie, and maybe one day, well be able to meet!

lol, cinn
Aww, thanks loves2travel! Loppy says thanks too!

loves2travel

Cavy Slave
Pixie:

I love the way you wheek at me, whenever i come home, and the way you give me kisses all over. I like how you popcorn when i give you food, and how you do lapd every night at the same time. I love your big black eyes, and your fat little bottom, and your gentle piggy cuddles. Youre one of the most special cavies in the world!

Poohbear
  • Post hidden due to user being banned.

loves2travel

Cavy Slave
post it! wed love to hear it!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.