Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Hello to you all...

Chocolate Cavy

Cavy Slave
I never really introduced myself properly, so I thought I would now. So hello. I would tell you all my story about cavies, but every aspect of it goes against the whole point of this website...:sorry:

I just want you all to know that I'm reforming though, and that I learned so much by reading over this website. I feel pretty ashamed of the things that I've done, but I can't let them get the best of me.

From this moment on, every step I make that involves guinea pigs will be pro-rescue.

Tulia&Susie

Cavy Slave
Welcome to the forums. I'm glad to hear that you have read up on your information and have planned on changing your ways. Lots of us have started out maybe on the wrong foot but then found this site and the site has guided us to the right steps. Don't be disappointed or mad. You know what you did wasn't the right way but you are changing. But welcome the the forums once again.

heatherbunnie

Cavy Slave
Welcome! That's great that you're reforming your ways. This site has TONS of helpful info for your cavies!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.