Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

In memory of Angel

pigloversmom

Cavy Slave
My little girl's guinea pig Angel passed away on Sunday. It was very sad,
he truly seemed to suffer in the end. Over the past few weeks we noticed that he seemed to have seizures. I called a vet and was told there was nothing to be done. We have now come to beleive that Angel suffered from
diabetes. He had all the classic symptoms.

Angel was given to us by a friend when her daughter entered the military. We were not really sure how old he was. But my daughter loved him
immensly. She has had a pretty difficult time through all of this. All though she has a new pig it still will not replace her Angel. I did this for her in
hopes of making her feel a little better.

I'm terribly sorry for your loss. Its always hard to loose a piggy. My first pig I lost when he was left in the care of a friend while I was on vacation. He died of heat stroke because my friend put him out in the sun and forgot him. I was devastated. I only just got back to owning pigs after 5 years. Now if I'm gone my husband can watch them. The piggies absolutely adore my husband.

Anyway, I'm so sorry to hear about your loss.

Hello,

I'm dreadfully sorry for your loss. I can't begin to imagine how hard it is for yourself and your daughter. I hope she starts to feel a little better soon.

R.I.P Angel

• Post hidden due to user being banned.
I too lost some of my GP's this weekend. I understand your loss and your grief. I am so very sorry. Keep your Angel in your heart.

I am terribly sorry for your loss, I had a cat die of cancer a few years ago named Angel. Just remeber that she is waiting for you in the rainbow bridge and you will see her again someday.

I am so sorry that your little friend crossed the rainbow bridge. I know that he is very happy playing with all of the other little cavy's on the otherside.
I know that you loved him very much. I am sure that he was a very sweet
little guy

I have not lost a pig yet, but we got rid of three dogs, our cat ran away, another cat got attacked by a dog, several birds and many fish died. Our two rats and mice died as well. Still no pigs.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.