Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

RIP Spice

SugarSpice

Cavy Slave
My piggier spice passed away today, she lived to be the ripe old age of seven. I am just assuming it was old age. Sugar who is also seven already seems lost and lonely.spice you were greatly loved by all ,may you rest in peace. She is the pig in the insert above.

samoews

Cavy Slave
My condolences on the loss of Spice; what a great old age she lived to be! You must have taken the best care of she and Sugar for them to be seven years old! May your good memories help you through this difficult time.

piggly wiggly

Cavy Slave
Oh I am so sorry, poor Sugar. It is next to impossible for you to get her a new friend over there isn't it? R.I.P little Spice.

SugarSpice

Cavy Slave
Yeah its really difficult here to get piggies. I will be traveling to Newfoundland in August, and I am considering getting a new Friend for sugar, but then where sugar is older and very assertive I'm not sure its a great idea to introduce her to a new pig. I Am also concerned with her age,what if she was too pass away also then one more pig will be lonely once again. I am open to any suggestions as what everyone thinks I should do. I don't want her to be lonely but then I don't to leave another pig in the same situation.

Last edited:

Bear Bear

Cavy Slave
I'm so sorry for your loss, but I'm sure Spice had a very happy life and appreciated all your love and care. My thoughts are with you...

Melissa82

Cavy Slave
I'm sorry to hear about your loss. It's wonderful she lived to such an age.

In regards to getting another piggy... if you are concerned that the new one may be left behind as sugar is getting older, perhaps you could try introducing two piggies? I'm not sure how that would work out as I am pretty new to the whole guinea pig thing.

I hope you find a solution that is best for you and your Sugar.

loveforcavies

Cavy Slave
I am very sorry for your loss. Spice lived a very long and happy life with an owner that loved her. Rest in peace Spice.

brian89

Cavy Slave
:tombstone spice

Kealie78

Cavy Slave
Sorry about your loss, she lived a very long life due to all the love you gave her.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.