Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Hello everyone and their GPs!!

Wizkerz

Cavy Slave
Hi my name is Molly, and I live in Delhi, Ontario, Canada. I have 6 piggies; 2 females and 4 males. Their names are Spike, Chibi, Poe, Urban, Noodles & Vinnie.

I also have 6 dogs: 3 Chihuahuas named Babs Utah & Mace, an AmStaff named Koda, a Rottweiler named Mauzer & a Rottie/Shep mix named Scooby. My boyfriend and I are members of the Canadian Kennel Club, the Chihuahua Club of American and the Rottweiler Club of Canada. We breed & show Smooth-coat Chihuahuas, and we compete in Obedience with our Rottie.

Fay

Cavy Slave
Hey Molly! Welcome on the forums, I hope you find all the information you need and enjoy your stay!

Piggersrule

Cavy Slave
Hi and welcome to the forum. I was a member of the AKC, American Kennel Club for years and showed German Shepherds but I didn't do any breeding. How long have you been a piggy slave? We all would love to see pigtures of your piggies.

Tulia&Susie

Cavy Slave
Hey there and welcome to the forums. Pictures of you babies would be grea to see.

Wizkerz

Cavy Slave
I had 2 Abysinian GPs about 8 years ago (they were given to me by some guy to feed to my burmese python... I loved the GPs so much I kept them and got rid of the dumb snake!)

After those two GPs died, I was cavyless until last December when I fell in love with a black & white female (Spike) and took her home. Now I have 6!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.