PDA

View Full Version : General Forum Topic NEEDED

TinaFabulous
10-18-04, 04:02 pm
We really need a non-guinea pig discussion, where we can talk about other stuff, a place to talk about other animals and just discuss non piggy topics.

loves2travel
10-18-04, 04:55 pm
well, this is kind of a piggy forum. there are lots of other forums for this kind of general discussion thing. if you need help finding one, i can try help!

TinaFabulous
10-18-04, 06:33 pm
I realize its a piggy forum and all, but for example I wanted to see if anyone had any ideas for puppy names, and my choices were C&C cages for other pets or guinea pig chat.. Its more then a piggy forum I think, sort of more like a community, I know most other pig forums have one chat topic for non pig reated topics.

loves2travel
10-18-04, 06:35 pm
well, there are lots of other doggy forums around......

MetallichicA
10-18-04, 08:27 pm
Some people like talking to the people they're used to talking to, though, instead of having to find a different forum for every little thing they want to talk about.

I agree it would be nice to have a general discussion area here, but that makes it a lot harder on the mods because that's a lot more posts to go through. Teresa may not want people joining the board just to chat.

If anyone does want to just talk, you're all welcome to head over to my music forum at www.bexgd.com/forum (http://www.bexgd.com/forum) where I've got a non-music discussion area.

(TERESA - IF IT BOTHERS YOU FOR ME TO PUT MY SITE HERE, PLEASE REMOVE THE LINK; HOPE YOU DON'T MIND THOUGH!)

CavySpirit
10-18-04, 10:35 pm
Okay, done.

loves2travel
10-18-04, 11:59 pm
thanks teresa!

TinaFabulous
10-19-04, 08:01 am
thank you!

kavykritter
11-27-04, 06:50 pm
i think we have one now though

TinaFabulous
11-27-04, 07:34 pm
yup thats why we were all saying thank you, cavyspirit got it set up shortly after i posted this