Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

She just passed away

MOMARuMa

Cavy Slave
Maria was 4.5 to 5 years old when I got her. She wasn't as playful as my other guinea pigs when they were together. She would always shiver and stay in her spot whenever I brought her outside.

Last night, I had a feeling she was passing away as she just laid on her side when she was in my arms. She wasn't eating as much as before and she didn't consume the same amount of water she usually did. Today, I woke up at 6:30am and tried to wake her by petting her but she didn't move. She was still warm when I tried to wake her. She passed away very recently before.

This is my video of her on June 1st 2007. (82 Megs, Quicktime player)

(broken link removed)

RIP Maria :love:
June 14, 2007

Maisiepaisie

Cavy Slave
I'm so sorry for your loss Momaruma ((hug)). I can't view the video properly as my pc is running slow at the mo but what I can see she was beautiful.

Fluffball

Cavy Slave
I know that words can't take the hurt away.. she was simply stunning. You gave her a wonderful life and one day you'll see her again over the rainbow bridge.

Rest in peace sweet maria im sure you will always be loved.

GailtheGuineaPg

Cavy Slave
Well it seems she lived her last years of a very long life the best she could have. Rest in Hay Heaven Maria darling!

MOMARuMa

Cavy Slave
thank you for your kind words. she will always have a place in my heart. My other guinea pigs are more active now that Maria passed. Maybe they knew she was passing.

sarahnmadison

Cavy Slave
I am sorry for your passing. She was a beautiful pig who was lucky to have been able to live the rest of her life in your care.

loveforcavies

Cavy Slave
I am very sorry for your loss. She was very lucky to have you, who loved her so much. Rest in peace Maria.

Kealie78

Cavy Slave
Sorry about your loss...

Wheekie
  • Post hidden due to user being banned.
Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.