PDA

View Full Version : Hi, newbie here.

Smudgetoffee
05-31-07, 02:26 pm
Hi, I'm new to this forum, and have had guinea pigs for around three months now. I have had three pigs in total (Smudge, Toffee and Cyril) but toffee sadly died due to a heart problem.

sweetjay6891
05-31-07, 03:03 pm
Welcome!

If you have any questions, please do ask!

Twitchy
05-31-07, 03:13 pm
hello and welcome! sorry about Toffee :( but the other piggies sound so cute ;)

have a great time here!

Smudgetoffee
06-01-07, 12:54 am
Thanks-I had quite a lot of trouble registering, and my account has only just been enabled, that's why it said I joined in March. My pigs have quite a few toys, but they ignore them. Does anybody else's do this?

perfectaccident
06-01-07, 04:53 am
Thanks-I had quite a lot of trouble registering, and my account has only just been enabled, that's why it said I joined in March. My pigs have quite a few toys, but they ignore them. Does anybody else's do this?

my two do mostly. i think it might be because the enviroment is new that they aren't yet bored just running arround it. That, and they have too much fun cuddling together in their fur tunnel

Smudgetoffee
06-01-07, 07:41 am
Must be that. They are hyper quite a lot and have a huge tunnel-somehow they have figured out how to jump on it, and I constantly see them jumping on and off the tunnel!

perfectaccident
06-01-07, 08:01 am
Must be that. They are hyper quite a lot and have a huge tunnel-somehow they have figured out how to jump on it, and I constantly see them jumping on and off the tunnel!

sounds like my twinkle... they like to jump on/off and sleep in,on and under theirs

Smudgetoffee
06-01-07, 08:54 am
HehelolMy guinea pigs sleep under my tunnel, and sometimes lie down on top of it but the newest pig (Cyril) just runs back into the pigloo whenever I come near.