Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

male/female seperate cage

ljm0104

Cavy Slave
Ok long story comin
My cousin has a female guinea pig that is the mother to my guinea pig. She got her because we convinced the woman that had her that she couldn't properly provide for her. Well my cousin has been having allergy problems. She went and had a allergy test and found out she is allergic to ALL HAY. My cousin by the way just turned ten. I have a male ten month old piggie. My cousin is very attached to her and wants to make sure she has a good home where she can visit her. I am convincing my aunt and uncle to let me have her spayed. My piggie is already neutered. I have a 2x4 two story cage. I am just searching in case the worst happens and they won't let me have her spayed. Does anybody have any idea how I would be able to convert my cage where it would have the two sections that I could open both parts to clean. My piggie is litter boxed trained so him I'm not worried about as much as I am her. I don't really wanna give the piggie to anybody else because I have time and money invested in her. She had ringworm flees when I first rescued her. She stayed at my house for a month just getting better before my cousin even got her. Her bumblefoot finally cleared up and I got her polydactyly removed. This piggie was in really bad shape when I got her. Her spurs are better but I still clip them for my cousin. Anyway sorry I got off on a tangent. If anybody has any ideas they would be greatly appreciated.

Ly&Pigs

Cavy Champion, Previous Forum Moderator
Cavy Slave
My piggie is already neutered.
If he is neutered, she doesn't need spayed. They would be able to live together.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.