Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Rabbit bedding and food.

Kittana

Cavy Slave
Hi all!

I'm in Melbourne Australia and I was wondering where I could get good quality [and reasonably cheap] rabbit food and bedding? I need a good, reliable sorce. I will not buy from Pet stores or supermarkets.

Thank you!

Amy.

piggylover101

Cavy Slave
Oxbow Hay company is the best for food. (broken link removed) Here is the link. Oxbow products are vet reccomended. Um you can order oxbow products from other online stores too. (broken link removed)
(broken link removed)

For bedding your rabbit can be litter box trained so you won't need bedding all through out the cage just litter boxes with bedding. Wood pellets in the litter box works well or carefresh etc.

Kittana

Cavy Slave
piggylover101 said:
Oxbow Hay company is the best for food. (broken link removed) Here is the link. Oxbow products are vet reccomended. Um you can order oxbow products from other online stores too. (broken link removed)
(broken link removed)

For bedding your rabbit can be litter box trained so you won't need bedding all through out the cage just litter boxes with bedding. Wood pellets in the litter box works well or carefresh etc.
Thanks Piggylover101. But I'm actually looking for stores [whether it's online or not] in Australia. and not in America or something. It's just easier and cheaper.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.