Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

My piggies are so weird. *eye-roll* But they get along now!

catzeye21138

Cavy Slave
A few weeks ago I tried to get all three of my pigs in one big cage, well it didn't work. They were constantly chattering and rumbling for the entire day, and that night too! So I divided the cage and clipped the two connected grids to the side of the cage. Well there was a huge pile of bedding next to the inner grids, and I seriously doubted they would be able to get through it. NEVER underestimate a guinea pig! lol

I had been gone for most of the day and I went into my room around 10:30 PM to see one of the grids crooked and the two that were together on Nibbie's side, and Nibbie on their side! Well now I've taken out the other grid and they are getting along fine. :grumpy: I tried for months to get them to like each other; unfamiliar territory, plenty of hay food and water, toys ect. And they do it by themselves without me even cleaning the cage or disinfecting it to rid it of the smell. Its funny and I'm glad, but a little... Whats the word, unsatisfied? Grumpy? I'm just mad that they did it by themselves while I wasted all the time and effort to no prevail. :sarcastic

Any funny/ironic piggy stories?

Linds

seagirl96

Cavy Slave
So all you have to do to get them to get along is say "No, you can't live together"? This is going to make introductions sooo much easier. lol Silly piggies!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.