Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Hello.

Cavyslave8

Cavy Slave
Hi there, I joined a little while ago and just got around to introducing myself. Some of you may know me from Guinea Lynx, same screen name. I have 7 wonderful pigs. I've had them about a year and a half now and am still learning lots of new things. These little one's have me wrapped around their tiny paws. I'm always finding new ways to spoil them rotten. I just started a garden for them this year, I'm keeping my finger's crossed that everything turns out nicely. Anyway, hello everyone.

seagirl96

Cavy Slave
Please, please don't let my piggies know about the garden. They will want one and I don't have time!

Who are your piggies and what do they look like?

Cavyslave8

Cavy Slave
My piggies are:
Gracie Lou- Peruvian (long beautiful hair- black, brown and white) and very prissy, she lives with Farrah. Gracie is also mother to Cocoa, Elvis and SmartyPants.
Farrah-Teddy (black, brown and white) and likes things her way, people pig.
Percy-American (mostly light brown with some white), very sweet boy who loves to give kisses.
Cocoa-Abby/Peruvian (Black and gray)Percy's girlfriend, she loves him very much.
Elvis Parsley-Abby/Peruvian although he only shows Peruvian traits (long hair- black, brown and white). He lives with his brother/best friend SmartyPants.
SmartyPants- Abby/Peruvian, really crazy black and brown hair, very sweet boy.
Ling Ling-Texel, white and brown curly hair. She is the bossiest little pig I've ever seen.

I hope that wasn't too much information. I have to read up on posting picture's.

Piggersrule

Cavy Slave
Welcome, your piggies sound really cute, I would really like to see pictures.

suzilovespiggie

Cavy Champion, Previous Forum Moderator
Cavy Slave
Welcome! Your piggies sound great. Love your scripts of them.

Cavyslave8

Cavy Slave
Thanks for the welcome. I think they're pretty cute. I'm trying to make sure I don't break any rules. It looks like I can't just post picture's of the pigs though. Sorry if I seem totally clueless here. I will have to post some of them using their favorite toys and such.

seagirl96

Cavy Slave
I love your piggy descriptions. I love the names too, especially Elvis Parsley.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.