Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register
  • If you need a specific country prefix that isn't listed, please contact the staff.

Canada Anyone in Calgary?

Chaos&Order

Cavy Slave
Anyone out there from Calgary? I just moved to the city with my pigs and I'm looking to find a good pet store to get supplies from. Preferably in the sw. Thanks.

faye_faye234

Cavy Slave
I'm in Fort McMurray, but I have family in Calgary. I got some oxbow pellets from an exotics vet in Calgary last time I was down visiting. there's a few suppliers of oxbow products listed in the SW on the oxbow international website.

Calgary Avian & Exotic Pet Clinic

3118 - 17 Ave. SW
Calgary, Alberta T3E 0B2
Phone: 403-240-3577

Westhill Veterinary Clinic

276 Stewart Green SW
Calgary, Alberta T3H 3C8
Phone: 403-242-9612

Can you tell me where you find "GOOD" hay in Canada. Everyone on the guinealynx forum buys from a lady in the states and they all swear by it. But you can't send hay across the border for some reason.

pampeliska

Cavy Slave
Hello, I'm in Calgary. I have currently 5 guinea pigs, living in NE. If you would like send me email. I usually shop for hay in Pisces emporium.

Anyone out there from Calgary? I just moved to the city with my pigs and I'm looking to find a good pet store to get supplies from. Preferably in the sw. Thanks.

GuineaWolf

Cavy Slave
I live in Calgary, theres not many good stores I can find for Gps. I think ordering might be the best. If you do find a good store plz Pm me.

alfieandduds<3

Cavy Slave
im from calgary! have any of you been to the westhills petland? its really gross, and when i happened to pick up a piggie, i 'could even see the lice crawling on its back. i wouldnt go there.

quinc-emma

Cavy Slave
I'm from Calgary and I shop for my guinea pigs at Chewsy Pets. It is the best store I've been able to find. The have Oxbow products and local hay as well.

www.chewsypets.com

3-539 Queensland Drive SE
Calgary, AB T2J 4G4
(403) 271-2688

ChelseaNoel

Cavy Slave
I live in calgary! I'm still trying to find a good place to find food
that chewsypets looks great though

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.