Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

I will miss you my Annie Booberry

Ly&Pigs

Cavy Champion, Previous Forum Moderator
Cavy Slave
I got up today and went to take care of the girls and give them their morning attention along with hay, pellets, water and veggies. I always give them all some love as I am refilling their stuff. I noticed Boo in the barn (a plastic toy barn that they like to use as a hidey house) and went to pet her too but when I touched her, I knew she was gone.

I had them all out last while their cage was being cleaned. When I finished I gathered them up one by one for laptime and their weekly check over. I noticed a couple tiny knots on Boo and Moppy so dad held them and I clipped them off and trimmed their bums up a bit. I checked them over and everyone seemed fine. I had noticed that someone had been barbering Boo a bit and that was unusual as she doesn't allow the other girls to barber her like Moppy does. But that was the only unusual thing I noticed.

I just lost Charity on Christmas night and now my precious Boo is gone too. I'm starting to feel like the world worst cavy slave. I now have 5 girls remaining.

I will miss you so very much my beautiful Boo.

Naomi

Cavy Slave
I am very sorry Ly, Take comfort in the fact she passed quickly and was very Loved.

seagirl96

Cavy Slave
Ly, I am so sorry and please let me say that you are a terrific cavy slave. I always read your posts and listen to your advice because you make sense and have the right answers. It happens with animals and people too that sometimes someone just dies. If Boo hadn't had you she might have lived only half as long. Please don't blame yourself.

Piggiepen

Cavy Slave
I am so sorry for your loss Ly. You are the furthest thing from the worst cavy slave there can be and there are countless thousands of piggies who owe you a debt of thanks for the education you have provided us newbies. Big hugs and quiet wheeks for me & my herd to you.

Ivy, Max & Bailey

Piggersrule

Cavy Slave
I am so sorry for your loss. You are one of the best cavy mom's out there, please don't blame yourself. Boo is looking down at you now saying "thank you mom for a great life"

Take care

VoodooJoint

Cavy Champion, Previous Forum Moderator!
Cavy Slave
I'm so sorry Ly. Meg, the other GPs and I all send our love and sympathy.

Percy's Mom

Cavy Slave
Ly, you're one of the best cavy slaves I know! My crew and I will keep you in our thoughts and prayers.

JarBax

Cavy Slave
I am sorry to hear about Annie Booberry, and send you best wishes. RIP Annie Boo

this_lil_piggy

Cavy Slave
I am sorry Ly :( I know your pain, I still miss Chloe so much. Hugs!

CapuPebbles

Cavy Slave
Ly - I am so sorry for your loss. Rest in peace Annie Booberry.

jackie158

Cavy Slave
Awww, Ly I am sorry.

Susan9608

Cavy Slave
Ly - can't believe I missed this! (Guess I should check the memorial part more often.) I'm so sorry you lost your pig ... I know she had a wonderful life with you, though. She was lucky to have you. I hope you're doing better, a few weeks later.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.