PDA

View Full Version : Goodbye Patches

Maisiepaisie
04-21-07, 04:27 pm
After many months of treatment for an infected jaw Patches's finally seemed to be better but unfortunately he became ill with a gut infection and passed away this afternoon. He was the last of my male group and I'd been planning to get him a friend when he got better but it was not to be. I'm going to bury him in the garden near his good friend Rusty who died a few weeks ago. Rest in peace my little friend, I'll miss you.
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j4/maisiepaisie/DSCF33652.jpg

seagirl96
04-21-07, 06:09 pm
I'm sorry. Patches was such a little cutie. Except for the patch on his nose, he looks a lot like my Giddy who passed last weekend with his brother Ziggy. The older gentlemen are just so sweet.

heatherbunnie
04-21-07, 06:28 pm
R.I.P. Patches, and sorry for your loss...

Tulia&Susie
04-21-07, 07:01 pm
He was such a cute little boy and I'm so sorry. RIP little one.

RayFay
04-21-07, 09:08 pm
Goodbye sweet Patches. :'( Run free in the green grass of heaven!

Maisiepaisie
04-22-07, 05:11 am
Thank you all. I'm sorry for your loss also Seagirl 96.

I had just given Patches his medicine yesterday and when I put him back in his cage he fell onto his side. I knew then he wouldn't last much longer so I picked him up and cuddled him until he passed away about 1 hour later. I asked my Grandma and Grandad who are in spirit to come and take him and look after him. I'm so glad I was there when he passed as its much harder to deal with when you just find them lying there, especially if its out of the blue.

JarBax
04-22-07, 07:27 am
What a touching story - I'm sure your grandparents are taking good care of sweet Patches now. I am so sorry you have lost him, but know that he is safe, happy and healthy once again!

RIP Patches.

PiggieMamaKelly
04-22-07, 11:54 am
What a sweet story. I'm so sorry you lost your Patches.

Pamela Barr
04-23-07, 06:08 am
What a cutie!

piggly wiggly
04-23-07, 08:42 am
So sorry for your loss, rest in peace Patches!

sweetjay6891
04-23-07, 12:55 pm
:tombstonePatches. He was a very beautiful pigger.