Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Goodbye Zoey, the BEST gp ever!!

Pamela Barr

Cavy Slave
:weepy: Respiratory cancer took my little girl away this morning, I believe she was around 2, a very short life. I have 17 gps and she was my absolute favorite and the first one I've ever lost. She will be burried under pink perennials and a pink rose tree in our yard. I'm crying but I know Zoey is running and playing with lots of other gps, waiting on her brothers and sisters to join her and of course, me, her loving mom! Take care sweetheart!:love:
IMG_3656.jpg

lilchris_28

Cavy Slave
Yes she is up in heaven, playing with my baby, Gordy. It is sooo hard to loose an animal, and you're not the only one feeling this one. I am so glad that when I had to give her and Ellie away that you were the one who got them. They got such a good home. Take care of Ellie. Is she and the other girls doing okay with Zoey's death? Take care. :hug:

Pamela Barr

Cavy Slave
I had to go to work today so I haven't been around the other girls to see how they are acting, before I left though they were smelling of the igloo she slept in last night. It amazes me how they look out for each other and know when one is feeling bad/sad.

And I forgot about Gordy!, she will be sooo happy to see Zoey. Hope they are having fun. ;)

Last edited:

oscar

Cavy Slave
I'm so sorry to hear this. Oscar was also only around 2 and a half when he died on saturday. I'm sure Zoey loved you and was grateful for the amazing life you gave her.:hug:

Tulia&Susie

Cavy Slave
I'm so sorry for your loss. She was a beautiful guineapigs and may she rest in peace.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.