Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register
  • If you need a specific country prefix that isn't listed, please contact the staff.

Canada Piggers for adoption in Ottawa?

squeak3r

Cavy Slave
Hi, does anybody know where I can adopt a piggy in Ottawa (other than the Humane Society -- they don't have any!). And I don't want to buy one from the pet store. Patches needs a buddy, so I'm looking for a male, under 6 month old (so that they can be about the same age). If you come across something, or if you know of piggies looking for a good home (14sq.ft cage and lots of veggies and love) and a buddy (see picture) let me know!
Thank you!

squeak3r

Cavy Slave
Hey thanks a bunch... I feel kind of silly for not having thought about that myself!:rolleyes:

Clementine

Cavy Slave
kijiji is the best.

squeak3r

Cavy Slave
Yeah.... I just read an ad on there from a guy who is looking for a free cage... because his pig is living in a box:eek: so I e-mailed him a link to Cavy Cages how to make your own cage... for cheep... I just upgraded mine to a 14sq.ft. for $30, and it only took me an hour to make it (and it took so long because I am ruler/straight line challanged:eye-poppi so I wanted to make sure it is all measured right). I'm going to try to get a hold of him later and see what is going on.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.