Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register
  • If you need a specific country prefix that isn't listed, please contact the staff.

Canada HRM Residents Interested?

sophistic_chick

Cavy Slave
Hi fellow HRM dwellers I have a question for you. Who would be interested in buying bulk OxBow cavy cuisine? I am able to order a 50lb box but will not go through it all before it would expire, even with my 2 boars. Any takers?

Terekins

Cavy Slave
Hi, I might be interested, however I don't have a vehicle. Would it be feasible for me to take it home on the bus, or would it be a huge amount? Where do you live? I'm in Clayton Park/Fairview.

sophistic_chick

Cavy Slave
Hi, I haven't ordered it yet. I just want to see if I was able to get rid of the extra pellets I would not get through. I work in Bedford, where the pellets would be shipped.

Terekins

Cavy Slave
I don't know if I can take them off your hands unless you tell me whether it's something I can take on the bus.

sophistic_chick

Cavy Slave
That's the part I'm unsure of. I was thinking half, but I think that ordering that large of volume may pose a greater economical loss to me. It may just be easier to buy my 5lb bag at Vetopia for $20.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.