Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Cavy furniture

cavy-cool-crazy

Cavy Slave
I bought a Chaise Longue November '05 - cost $72 total including shipping to UK - but it was worth it. They do look very spoiled and royal on it!

TheQueen

Cavy Slave
Those are so cute! The two couches I have are actually jewelry boxes! The seat is the lid, and it flips open, but the pigs have never actually opened it. I got a pink one from Walmart, and a lounge type one from Burlington Coat Factory. I've also seen people using the "Groovy Girl" toy furniture; it's all plush.

I love the Victorian Couch on there! I'd love to see peoples' dollhouses who have all that stuff in there. I think having one of those huge dollhouses would be fun to decorate; it would certainly keep me busy for quite some time!

JarBax

Cavy Slave
Very posh! I too love seeing pics with piggies enjoying their furniture!

I bought an IKEA dolls bed for my 4 girls - and I have to say - it is their most favorite hiding place (under moreso than on top! I have had to put all four feet into little glass ramakin dishes - as I realised their pee would seep into the legs...(it 'only' cost £9.99). My concern with 'proper' dolls furniture is how on earth to keep it from getting ruined! I made a coroplast base for the girl's bed - but that wouldn't be possible with the upholstered couches etc. How do you clean them - they obviously aren't machine washable!

birtha

Cavy Slave
I'm sorry but that is way to much for me and just for guinea pigs to lay on it but they are cute.

gpigluver14

Cavy Slave
OMG Sweetjay those couches and beds on the site would be so cute as furniture for the pigs! I wish I could spend 60 dollars on that charleston chaise, that would be so adorable if they slept on that! Kodak picture moment! Speaking of spoiled....ha ha! no, but I want to get like a cheap doll bed for my 2 pigs, but I'm afraid they wouldn't use it...

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.