Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Hello!

longboardskier

Cavy Slave
Hey all! I just joined here a few minutes ago, so here we go! My wife and I got a guinea pig named Henry a few months ago and he's been nothing but a perfect little pet! We just learned the other day, however, that the cage he is in (that was recommended by the store people) is too small for him. So once we move to our new house in a few weeks I'm going to build him a bigger area. He's not in his cage all the time though. In the evening when we come home from work he's either on our laps or in his playpen. So he does get a chance to popcorn and squeak like the happy piggy he is. Our new place is going to have a small yard too, so I'm looking forward to having him play in the grass a bit. Here's a couple pictures of him. We think he looks like a chocolate peanut-butter brownie! Sorry about the size...
DSCF0121.jpg

Henry.jpg

dextersmycutegp

Cavy Slave
He is adorable!
Welcome to the forum as well.

piggly wiggly

Cavy Slave
Welcome, good to hear he will be getting a bigger home. He will love it, he is a cutie. Henry suits him too lol

seagirl96

Cavy Slave
Handsome Henry looks like he has loads of personality. He looks kind of regal. Will you get him a friend after you move? Sooner or later he's going to ask for one and a whole lot of other things as well. He will soon be the boss in your home. Congratulations!

HerDuchess

Cavy Slave
No way! Too cute:cheerful:
Welcome and hope to have fun around here. Im sure Henry is going to be a fortunate pig:mischievo

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.