Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Newbie!

heatherbunnie

Cavy Slave
Hi everyone! I've been a member for a few months, but I haven't had any time to introduce myself. I'm a college student in Upper Michigan. I have two Guinea pigs, Madison and Michigan. I got them last August. They live in a C&C cage, 2x4 grids.

They are very vocal, which I love ( I think it might drive my roomate a little crazy, but she does the same to me ). Mad and Mich are sisters, and they like to play together, and fight sometimes too. It's cute because often times when they're out of their cage on the floor they will sit right against each other, each facing opposite directions, to check out what's going on.

:)

TheQueen

Cavy Slave
Hello and welcome to the forums! You're girls sound absolutely precious, and are very cute, as far as I can see from your avatar. I can see you've already benefited a lot from the boards, hopefully you can continue to learn! Do you have any pigtures for us? Anyhow, see you around, I hope!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.