Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Other New Calgary Mice Breeder

Status
Not open for further replies.

andreanne1422

Cavy Slave
Hi there, my name is Andreanne and I just started breeding fancy mice. I only sell as pets and not as feeders. I also don't ship my mice out you must be able to pick them up or meet somewhere in calgary. All my mice are 5 dollars each and come with a three month health garantee that means if they die of because of anything genetic I will refund you. I currently have one litter available for February 27th I have pictures of all available pups on my website listed below. Some are unavailable as they are already reserved for someone else so the faster to email me and reserve your the better are your chances of getting the one you want. I have a purchasing on my website which you need to fill out and email me. All information you need to get your new mouse/mice is there check it out at: Removing breeder link

Thank you for your time,
Andreanne St-Vincent

Last edited by a moderator:

VoodooJoint

Cavy Champion, Previous Forum Moderator!
Cavy Slave
You have been here long enough to know that we do not allow breeder links of breeders to advertise on this site. Shame on you for adding to the animal overpopulation and shame on you for trying to fool us in the past by trying to "rehome" mice with us just to get someone to take culls off your hands so you don't have to deal with them.

This thread is closed

Status
Not open for further replies.